Biggest SCREW JOB I've ever seen | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest SCREW JOB I've ever seen

BUT...BUT...the terrible calls werent terrible calls because we suck!!! (sarcasm)

0 points in the 2nd half = why they lost. Period.

The Pats scored 27 points with 17 coming from the bad calls. 2 td and a fg if I remember correctly. If those calls were made correctly we would of won with 0 points in the half.

Batting was probably the correct call, although I don't think Vernon intended to do it. Since his hand was flat and the ball went directly away from the side Miami was defending, and for a long distance, that falls within the intent of the rule. If Vernon's hand had been cupped and it appeared he was trying to rake the ball, or if it skidded mostly sideways, then the penalty would not have been called.

The pass interference calls were bogus and extremely significant. We still should have been able to overcome them. Too many posters on this site continue to excuse our absurd lack of point production. There's no rule against scoring 27 or 31 or 38 points or more. The Dolphins have now gone 16 consecutive games without scoring 30 points or more. That's pathetic. Only Pittsburgh has a longer current streak of avoiding 30+. Even Jacksonville and Tampa Bay have managed it more recently than we have.

this game reminded me of the SB Steelers vs Seahawks .... what a screwed game that was. It is a shame that the NFL is losing its credibility each and every year.

The Pats scored 27 points with 17 coming from the bad calls. 2 td and a fg if I remember correctly. If those calls were made correctly we would of won with 0 points in the half.
and this brings me to comment on the ravens game that had two ridiculous pass interference calls that handed them a TD and also numerous bad calls against us, that game was in our hands also. Fins beating the SB champs and the pats??? it´s pretty obvious to me that the NFL fixes things .

Like I said in the other ref thread: Absolutely horrid and game changing calls against us in every way...but we didn't respond to adversity when it counted. That's what upsets me. We had chances to put them out of their misery but couldn't score at all in the second half. There was no urgency displayed by this team. That's the most disconcerting thing. We got hosed without a doubt...but we didn't have the mental toughness to overcome it.

we did respond to adversity. Our guy jimmy wilson sacked brady and caused fumble and then the refs found a way to turn that whole big azz play around to benefit New England. Anyone seriously think those refs would have called that on NE? Never in a million years. or until brady is gone, whichever comes first.

brady's hand was the injury and not his shoulder btw, no one bringing that up? that is called a lie where I am from.

everyone remember reshad jones pick six last year? they called a bogus penalty on us and a holding on them to play over.

there really was not any real evidence on that play for a penalty either, but the flag came out just as Jones started streaming down the sideline.

I said it before the game, and I pretty much was the only one to mention it, this game will come down to the refs making a few bad calls for NE. And then it happened. and no, I am not kreskin and not the smartest pencil in the box, but I can sense BS when it comes.

Final straw for me yesterday. I've invested my time, energy and emotion in getting to know this game and I've enjoyed it.

However, I'm not investing anymore into a sport that is an unfair playing field. I watch countless sports and have teams in most. Never before have I seen the likes of that yesterday. For all intents and purposes, that game looked rigged. Brady gets protected like no other sportsman I've ever seen. I just can't invest my emotions and watch my team be cheated out of victory. I know we made mistakes, no question. They all came off the back of the Pats being brought back into a game with shocking calls.

So, I'm done with the NFL. I'm switching off. Thanks for the input of some of you on here as you really helped me understand more about this game. I appreciated it.

Cheerio.

Post this stuff at @NFL on Twitter if you want to be heard.

I know we made some mistakes in the 2nd half but come on guys those calls KILLED us. The PA on Wilson vs Gronk was terrible which led to points. The Defensive hold call on Patterson when Dobson fell led to a TD, but the worst call in history of the NFL was the batting call on the strip sack. That led to a TD when we probably would have gotten the ball back by forcing a punt. You can't beat NE and the Refs. I know we didnt help our causes with the turnovers but those calls were ridiculous!!!!

You nailed it, Dolphins got screwed by the refs and it was Obvious. It really is sickening to watch and to later hear how the Cheaters stormed back to win the game, NFL Sucks!!!!

we did respond to adversity. Our guy jimmy wilson sacked brady and caused fumble and then the refs found a way to turn that whole big azz play around to benefit New England. Anyone seriously think those refs would have called that on NE? Never in a million years. or until brady is gone, whichever comes first.

brady's hand was the injury and not his shoulder btw, no one bringing that up? that is called a lie where I am from.

Oh wow that is true. I mean Beli**** always lies on the injuries. I remember in a Superbowl a while back Brady supposedly had a foot injury. He was even walking on a boot but then TMZ found him walking perfectly fine without it lol. They questioned him but he just kept walking. Can't stand crybaby Brady. He whines and cries so much.

In my experience, whenever a league has a bias against a team, and the aggrieved team complains publicly, 2 things happen:

1. A SHAM kangaroo-court investigation and a complete whitewash of the refs

2. The refs throw even more bogus flags against said team until they shut up and go away.

There is no beating of corruption.

truth is miami played good enough to win and they should have won. the refs are the only reason the patriots won.

Back
Top Bottom