Biggest SCREW JOB I've ever seen | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest SCREW JOB I've ever seen

^^^^^ did u watch the game? we did not suck! but when u are rob of points or the other team is given points the game can turn and if u did watch the game and u are saying this......... **** u!!!!! point blank and simple!

We did not suck? What do you call scoring 17 in the first half and being completely shut down after the patriots made halftime adjustments? What do you call throwing bone headed interceptions and allowing costly sacks? And in what alternate universe is a 3-4 record defined as good? This team sucks. Sorry to burst your bubble. Blow it ALL up

Please this team would've lost regardless. Blaming the refs for a loss is another cop out and attempt to mask this team's real issues

The team is not that great I agree, but when so many blatant calls are made in one game you have to question it. Even the announcers did not know what to say about them.

so they were good calls?

The Vernon call could've gone either way. It's not like we would've won anyways.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

The team is not that great I agree, but when so many blatant calls are made in one game you have to question it. Even the announcers did not know what to say about them.

I absolutely questioned those calls. But the refs weren't to blame for us scoring 0 points in the second half. It's a copout

Its one thing if its a tough call and it gets blown, **** happens...but these 3 calls were BLATANT and i mean BLATANT screwjobs.

At this point IMO, Roger Goodell and Vince McMahon are interchangeable!

RIP Lou Reed......this has become just a ****ing terrible day

How can you illegally bat the ball if your team doesn't have possession? Did they get that "right" by the book and it's just a moronic rule or did they mess that up?

I never understand why such call aren't called out on TV by the announcers even more. It's like they aren't allowed to point it out.

Because if the NFL doesn't like what CBS' announcers say, they won't have jobs. That's why.

Please this team would've lost regardless. Blaming the refs for a loss is another cop out and attempt to mask this team's real issues

Bull****. I have admitted the Dolphins suck. But that wasn't the biggest contributor to this loss because the Patriots sucked today too. There is no fiber of evidence, nor reasonable argument, to suggest the Dolphins would've lost if the refs didn't give the Patriots all those points.

How can you illegally bat the ball if your team doesn't have possession? Did they get that "right" by the book and it's just a moronic rule or did they mess that up?

it makes absolutely no sense to me. it reminds me of the "scrum" rule in the steelers game years ago where there were 3 refs from pittsburgh in that game.

Bull****. I have admitted the Dolphins suck. But that wasn't the biggest contributor to this loss because the Patriots sucked today too. There is no fiber of evidence, nor reasonable argument, to suggest the Dolphins would've lost if the refs didn't give the Patriots all those points.

Fact of the matter is they sucked and we sucked worse. Refs didn't make Tannehill throw two picks and fumble the ball. Refs didn't make Sturgis miss FGs and have one blocked. Good teams overcome bad officiating. Sorry to burst your bubble but we aren't a good team.

Fact of the matter is they sucked and we sucked worse. Refs didn't make Tannehill throw two picks and fumble the ball. Refs didn't make Sturgis miss FGs and have one blocked. Good teams overcome bad officiating. Sorry to burst your bubble but we aren't a good team.

No bubble. 3rd time I've said it, the Dolphins suck. If the game played out the same way, but the Dolphins won because the Patriots didn't get free points, I would feel the same way about the Dolphins prospects as I do now.

But the fact of the matter is NOT that the Dolphins sucked worse. The Patriots sucked worse today. They are a better team, but today they played worse. You know how I know? Because if the refs didn't give them those free points, they would've scored less than the Dolphins did, i.e. lost. The Dolphins may not be the better team, but the better team doesn't always win in the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom