Biggest surprise last year to you? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest surprise last year to you?

My biggest surprise was all these surprises coming together to win the AFC East Championship.

Dan Henning. I thought he was a bad hire to begin with, and, I saw nothing to refute that until the Patriots game. Then, all of a sudden, he broke out of his box, and, actually called some good game. I was very pleasantly surprised by him.

Other than that....Bess and Fasano

I thought about reporting you for this post but instead I think a warning should be enough, this time. :lol:

The question is which player surprised you the most. Please try to stay on topic.:rimshot:

If you want to discuss which coach was the biggest surprise I would go with Sporano. Yes he has Parcel's tutalage behind the scenes, but I think this guy is a players coach, and is going to have a sucessfull career long after Parcells fades into the sunset.

Fasano suprised me the most I didnt even know who the guy was until he caught his first touchdown.

I thought about reporting you for this post but instead I think a warning should be enough, this time. :lol:

The question is which player surprised you the most. Please try to stay on topic.:rimshot:

If you want to discuss which coach was the biggest surprise I would go with Sporano. Yes he has Parcel's tutalage behind the scenes, but I think this guy is a players coach, and is going to have a sucessfull career long after Parcells fades into the sunset.

*Meh* everyone else goes off topic, so I will too. Plus, I mentioned Bess and Fasano :)

I'm gonna go with David Martin, I didnt think this guy was even gonna make the team. Last year he couldn't catch a cold and this year he caught everything thrown his way, much props to david for putting it together.

The biggest surprise to me was when I was at the Patriots and noticed Chad lined up at wide receiver. I had no idea what was going on.

Buying the tickets for the season finale and everything falling into place the three or four weeks before. Nothing felt better then going in there and taking the AFC East Championship.

Pennington and Bess

Pennington was the first QB since Marino where I can trust him with the ball on every down!
Bess came from nowhere and played extremely well and at a high level

Chad, he came in and turned this offense around!! Also Joey who I told all of my friends was a piece of crap that is well past his prime.... And I will admit I was completely wrong.
Go Dolphins Defending AFC EAST CHAMPS!! HAHA PATS!!

Pennington and Bess

Pennington was the first QB since Marino where I can trust him with the ball on every down!
Bess came from nowhere and played extremely well and at a high level

I can't agree with you more. Ever since Dan the man Marino retiered I have held my breath everytime any QB steped back to pass.... But this past year watching Chad..... It made me remember the good old days. Thank you Chad!!!

As much as Pennington, GregC, Bees, the draft class could be considered, I'd go with Sparano just because to install the kind of mental toughness that allowed us to compete in 90% of our games and to win 11 after the season before is not just impressive but very suprising, to me.

got to say my most surprising thing that happen last year was they won 11 games,division CHAMPS!!!baby !!! and made the playoffs...

It's Jason Ferguson for me. He came in and had no problems replacing NT K. Trailor. I wasn't sure how that would unfold at first, and I was very worried about it. Ferguson proved to be a monster for us in the middle last year, and in my opinion was the biggest surprise....

IN TUNA WE TRUST...

Back
Top Bottom