BigO on now... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BigO on now...

TRP34

Starter
Reaction score
"David is coming to town"

YES!!!!!

they are playing the band boston all day long in celebration.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by TRP34
"David is coming to town"

YES!!!!!

they are playing the band boston all day long in celebration.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Please keep us updated as to what BigO is saying bro. :eat:

Re: Re: BigO on now...

Originally posted by phinsphan4ever

Please keep us updated as to what BigO is saying bro. :eat:

So far they're just talking about how much David Boston is going to open up things for Ricky, Randy, Chris..........and then how much they optimistically like the way the offensive line is shaping up, but want to see Nails back. They feel he deserves it given how he still tried to play his heart out last year even though it was obvious he wasn't ready to come back from the achilles thing just yet. They also wondered why they'd invest in an injured McIntosh, but not Nails........... and they were recalling all those times Nails used to pull out on those plays for Ricky, just mauling defensive players to give Ricky some running room.

I'm telling you, now that I think about it, that's another huge reason our running game sorts floundered. Nails was the missing ingredient, at least a healthy Nails.

Originally posted by Agua
bigo@wqam.com

Email him this picture of Boston.....

209_photo.jpg

he's making a good point on nails, we could get him back on the cheap and he did great work for us.

seems to like how the offseason is shaping up and said being close to the news, neither tait and woody not signing was not the fins fault.

Originally posted by DeDolfan
Don't mean to be "stupid", ;) , but who is Big O ??

he's a host on wqam, sports radio south florida. also posts on this website.

orlando is great with fins news.

i live in fort myers and i dont have long distance, my email is not working, so can someone please ask him if Andrews (oline) and Carey were still on board at the 20th pick, who would he pick??

big o is pumped, big time about Boston. I wish he would have relaxed a bit the last couple weeks and realized FA isn't over by day 3 the way he was, but glad to see he's back in the fold, for the moment anyway. ;)

Originally posted by Agua
big o is pumped, big time about Boston. I wish he would have relaxed a bit the last couple weeks and realized FA isn't over by day 3 the way he was, but glad to see he's back in the fold, for the moment anyway. ;)

Yeah it's nice, this is how he was when he started, positive and realistic, not a poo poo artist. I've never seen a guy defend on the air about their POV being positive, but then the BigO is one of a kind. It's nice to have the positive BigO back.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom