BigO on now... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BigO on now...

this is where we need to lose Ogun to someone via free agency and get some more pics to beef up the O line....

As a matter of fact, tag his arse next year as well and put Franchise on CC.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Thanks, I already tried it and nothing would come up. It said you have to go to nfl.com and said som'n about the rules and such !!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Guess i'll have to look into satelite radio ??

Nah when you get to the page after you click listen live there's another link again for listen live that's the link you want....but when they go to commercial all I hear is cheering or something.....I think it's over now

big O is talkin about C.Gamble from OSU for safty in draft...uhh..i believe Gamble plays CB?

Originally posted by Agua
OKAY, OKAY 70s FANS...

Yes, of what was available in the 70s music scene, yes, Boston was one of the few highlights, along with Yes, ELP, (some) Led Zep.

Its just hard for me to dissassociate the 70s from the likes of Donna Summers, KC, pina colada song, afternoon delight, love boat, fantasy island ..... ack. let's drop this 70s stuff okay. My fault for bringing it up.

YES rocks!!! 35 years and they still are going strong!!!

Zman

Honestly, if we get Boston I'd go defense in the first round.

As unpopular that will be to hear. This D is getting alot older and we can't allow the quality of one side to slip to upgrade the other.

Maintaining one side and upgrading the other is the way to go. A big, mean DT or FS would be really nice to me. Even an OLB for when Seau goes.

Re: Youth is wasted on the young buddy!

Originally posted by NJPHINFAN

How many times did we hear the sky is falling since March 3rd, only to see things shaping up nicely? Youth certainly is wasted on the young. September is the time for complaining, not March, but I guess only old timers like us get the big picture, eh buddy?:D

I've been preaching that same sermon here for two years now.:up:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IMHO, it will take all of 1 week

Originally posted by Can we win a SB

I agree with Oliver and you as well.. Its both ways, cuase the couple of times i remember we had time to throw the ball, wide receivers dropped it.. Oline played at least 3 or 4 good games this year, and during those games ive seen dropped passes...and as well as overthrown or underthrown passes.

One telling statistic about what was wrong with our passing game last year, is that 45% of Jay's incompletions were poor throws. I checked some of the other QBs that are considered some of the better starters, such as Trent Green, and found most hover around 38%
About 9% of Jay's incompletions were drops. By comparison, about 18% of Green's incompletions in 03 were drops.
In Feeley's limited duty in '02, he had about 38% of his incompletions also be poor throws and 20% being drops.
I'm repeating this off the top of my head, having read it on Stats Inc's web site last week and may be off 1 pct on some except I distinctly recall the 45% poor throws on Jay's incompletions.

Back
Top Bottom