BigO on now... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BigO on now...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IMHO, it will take all of 1 week

Originally posted by Agua

Honestly O, it was a combo of all three, misfiring alternatively and in combination with each other.

I don't agree. If Boston was here and healthy last year, the Dolphins get to the AFC title game at least. I know we beat the Pats, and we beat the Colts at home.

Oliver...

Originally posted by LarryFinFan
Still...if Boston plays like his billing, with Chambers and Randy, whew...brings chills and would have to loosen things for Ricky and Konrad out of backfield....more chills. But OL still needs to be worked on....as far as QB....he most of us fans are still looking to have Fiedler, AJ, Henson, Rivers, Brunnell, or whoever be Marino...Folks it ain't gonna happen....we are spoiled rotten still, several years after he's gone. Fielder or AJ can get the job done with the better talent we seem to be acquiring....(OL still needs help...draft, Nails, etc)

PLUS, while those guys clear out everything along with them and if the coverage is pretty good, no need to try and "force" one any more since Konrad and/or Ricky will be wroking out of the backfield with more room to run. Konrad especially since he doesn't command as much attention as Ricky does. ;)

Originally posted by DeDolfan

PLUS, while those guys clear out everything along with them and if the coverage is pretty good, no need to try and "force" one any more since Konrad and/or Ricky will be wroking out of the backfield with more room to run. Konrad especially since he doesn't command as much attention as Ricky does. ;)

Like so many callers have said on the BigO's show today, McM is going to have a huge to break out year this year, and that will because Chambers and Boston are going to clear out the middle of the field. Ricky, and Konrad should tear up the middle of the field as well. I'm getting excited. :D I sure hope we get Boston!

Oliver...

Does J's QB rating improve without the drops? Yes. Did J overthrow / underthrow wide open WRs? Yes. Did the crappy OL let DL/LB pour through at crucial points? Yes.

I'm saying it will be easier to connect with the addtion of Boston, the QB STILL has to connect. It will be easier, but it still has to happen. I still foresee a stacked line until the QB and WR burn the hell out of em consistently. If its an "iffy" thing, they're going to stack against Ricky because we're a clock management team, ideally. Yes, it should be easier. I think Sullivan alone, even without Boston, improves us there (everyone liked ford as a guy, even me and you), but we're going to have to burn 'em regularly before anyone abandons the "stop Ricky - stop the Dolphins" mentality. Once every 2 or 3 games isn't enough to do it. But yes, it should happen much more frequently. Difference maker? We'll see.

Originally posted by Agua
Does J's QB rating improve without the drops? Yes. Did J overthrow / underthrow wide open WRs? Yes. Did the crappy OL let DL/LB pour through at crucial points? Yes.

I'm saying it will be easier to connect with the addtion of Boston, the QB STILL has to connect. It will be easier, but it still has to happen. I still foresee a stacked line until the QB and WR burn the hell out of em consistently. If its an "iffy" thing, they're going to stack against Ricky because we're a clock management team, ideally. Yes, it should be easier. I think Sullivan alone, even without Boston, improves us there (everyone liked ford as a guy, even me and you), but we're going to have to burn 'em regularly before anyone abandons the "stop Ricky - stop the Dolphins" mentality. Once every 2 or 3 games isn't enough to do it. But yes, it should happen much more frequently. Difference maker? We'll see.

I can't really argue against that POV, it seems to be a solid POV.

Oliver...

Glad you saved those things man. You've brought a big "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" to so many Dolfans' hearts with those links. Something screwey with some browsers (such as mine) that won't allow us to click on the "Listen Now" link and get a working stream.

Originally posted by FinFrenzy
www.wqam.com click listen live

Thanks, I already tried it and nothing would come up. It said you have to go to nfl.com and said som'n about the rules and such !!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Guess i'll have to look into satelite radio ??

Back
Top Bottom