Bill Belichick -Brown the best back to come out of the draft since LaDainian | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Belichick -Brown the best back to come out of the draft since LaDainian

phinphan11 said:
Ergo the debate on whether the RB makes the line or the other way around... I agree that KC has a stud line but alot of LJ's yards last season was through the defenders not around them.

I watched LJ. Most of the time he had MONSTER holes to run through. He did not get touched much at the LOS.

I do agree though that once he got past the LOS he was very hard to bring down.

njFinsForever said:
I'd consider larry johnson to be the back with the most powerful offensive line in the NFL right now.

Good point but L.J. is a beast. Against Dallas he tore them up from top to bottom.

phinphan11 said:
I'd say that Larry Johnson would be a pretty close comparison for "THE most powerful back in the NFL right now." statement.

I also feel that Cadillac Williams exhibits a lot more power than people give hime credit for. This is not bashing Ronnie, just making legitimate observations.

Cady has some power and is good but a lot of his good press comes from his cool nickname

Superself said:
I watched LJ. Most of the time he had MONSTER holes to run through. He did not get touched much at the LOS.

I do agree though that once he got past the LOS he was very hard to bring down.

it's always easier to break tackles after you gained 5 yards untouched because of the speed he gets...

when you get hit in the backfield it's tuff to break tackles because your not coming that fast and the defensive players are in all the holes

Back
Top Bottom