Bill Bellicheat playing mind games. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Bellicheat playing mind games.

PExcell1

Rookie
Reaction score
Bill Bellicheat just signed two OL that was recently cut by us just to gained inf. on our system.Not surprise at all.

Its not mind games he just has a hard time trying to get to the top without being a rat bastard.

I am so sick and tired of the Patriots. I still hate the Jets more, but man its close.

Bill Bellicheat just signed two OL that was recently cut by us just to gained inf. on our system.Not surprise at all.

No big deal, he does that every year, whether we have a new system or not, and besides, by the time Miami plays the Pats, they will already have plenty of film to watch and study.

This time though, it really will be pretty interesting, because it seems Miami does have a more cerebral HC on the sideline this time around, so mind games could actually backfire if Phibin ends up being the type of HC many believe him to be. Can't wait to see how this season turns out. :snack:

I am so sick and tired of the Patriots. I still hate the Jets more, but man its close.

Exactly. I will ALWAYS hate the Jets more, always! If they sucked for 10 years never winning a game, or if they were (lol, get ready for this) to become a top team in the NFL, I would hate them the same! :)

No big deal, he does that every year, whether we have a new system or not, and besides, by the time Miami plays the Pats, they will already have plenty of film to watch and study.

This time though, it really will be pretty interesting, because it seems Miami does have a more cerebral HC on the sideline this time around, so mind games could actually backfire if Phibin ends up being the type of HC many believe him to be. Can't wait to see how this season turns out. :snack:

What!? You mean to tell me Tony wasn't a cerebral head coach? :p

That OP hurts my head. Belicheat? Two o-linemen was? Ugh.

Did we not do the same thing by signing Westerman and Guyton this off season?

That's nothing.....wait till you see him and Kraft bring Maurice Jones-Drew over to the Pats from the Jaguars and find a way to pay him and still stay under the cap. :rolleyes2:

The 2 OLinemen were Dustin Waldron and Derek Dennis.

I for one have been very high on Waldron since pre-draft and was surprised to see him let go so early. So i'm not surprised to see another team pick him up (the Patriots grabbed him on waivers).

Back
Top Bottom