Bill Bellicheat playing mind games. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Bellicheat playing mind games.

Westerman was for legitimate depth seeing as how we got rid of Langford and Merling. If he gets cut I'll be shocked seeing as how he's having a solid camp.

Once a cheat always a cheat. He hasn't won a superbowl since they stopped him from cheating. They talk about him like he's in the same class as Shula,but he's not even close. No one remembers Cleveland. He sucked and if he didn't get lucky with Brady he still would suck. I can't wait till he and Brady retire.

Those are meatball & Ireland's reject O-linemen from a crappy O-line ... he'll take that one in the a**!!

What do you think he's stealing, meatball's turn style blocking scheme from last year??

Gotta know when to worry ... stealin' from a 6-10 team & folks predicting crappy records ... ain't the time!! Let the fools have at it!! lol

Holy ****! When did they sign Robert Gallery?

Westerman is getting good mentions in despatches from training camp - he wasn't just recruited for information. Westerman and Guyton are not just camp fodder.

The Jets constant "look at me! look at me!" little brother team personality makes me respect the Patriots.

The only Patriot that annoys me is Tedy Bruschi and his all too often "I know everything the Pats stand for" rants on ESPN.

He obviously cannot win without some sort of cheating. If I were him I would start spying on Houston because the Texans are going to kick their butts in the playoffs, and God help him if Brady gets hurt.

How is him signing any player we cut cheating? Did we cheat bringing in Chad Johnson?

Let's be real here, folks.

Bill Bellicheat just signed two OL that was recently cut by us just to gained inf. on our system.Not surprise at all.

Somehow I believe it would be easy for the mind that typed this ^^ to be affected by mind games, lol. No offense, OP! It's just there, lol.

LD

Once a cheat always a cheat. He hasn't won a superbowl since they stopped him from cheating. They talk about him like he's in the same class as Shula,but he's not even close. No one remembers Cleveland. He sucked and if he didn't get lucky with Brady he still would suck. I can't wait till he and Brady retire.
Okay... I hate the guy, too, but he is in the league of Shula. Take off the shades. The guy pretty much has job security for life. You don't get that in this league being anything but the best. Expect Mallett to fill Brady's shoes for the next decade. Let's just hope Tannehill makes the division interesting.

Okay... I hate the guy, too, but he is in the league of Shula. Take off the shades. The guy pretty much has job security for life. You don't get that in this league being anything but the best. Expect Mallett to fill Brady's shoes for the next decade. Let's just hope Tannehill makes the division interesting.
I'm glad you think so high of Shula! I don't have shades on! I just know the facts. The facts are Bellichet put his guys on the other teams sideline and watched what they were doing and used the information to his advantage. As far as Mallett he's a druggie. That's why he's not here. They could have him I'll take Tannihill! Could you please tell me if he won a superbowl without cheating? If he did I'm wrong,but the last time he did he had spys. SPYGATE

Bill Bellicheat just signed two OL that was recently cut by us just to gained inf. on our system.Not surprise at all.

Maybe he signed them because they are having line issues, if he was going to pick the brain of his rivals players that were cut, wouldnt you think it would be players on the Bills? They are the biggest threat to the Pats this season.

Maybe he signed them because they are having line issues, if he was going to pick the brain of his rivals players that were cut, wouldnt you think it would be players on the Bills? They are the biggest threat to the Pats this season.

Mario Williams does not have a team amke - my friend

I put the "Green" ahead of the Jills - on coaching alone

And I would take Tebow/Sanchez over "lucky" to get paid Ry Fitzptrick and then bench Sanchez LOL

Back
Top Bottom