Bill Cowher and Tom Clements | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher and Tom Clements

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
Bill Cowher comes in as the new head coach and bring in Tom Clements to coach QBs or OC. They worked together back in the early 2000s on the Steelers. They reunite in Miami in 2012!

cowher was alway my favorite for the job.........after him fisher or gruden ! but if i'am right cowher is under contract with TV..........;so that could be possible only at the end of this season right ?

Cowher with Eric DeCosta as GM or Colbert with Luck or Barkley as QB, can't wait for next season.

Bill Cowher comes in as the new head coach and bring in Tom Clements to coach QBs. They worked together back in the early 2000s on the Steelers. They reunite in Miami in 2012!
I can definitely get behind this idea.

Since last year I wanted Cowher and Luck. Thats a nice way to turn this franchise around

I've been wanting Jeff Fisher here for years. But why would any established coach want to come into this situation?

I've been wanting Jeff Fisher here for years. But why would any established coach want to come into this situation?

For a challange. We have nice "pieces" but they have no leader or heart. Its time to get a bigtime leader on both sides of the ball that has fire in his belly. I believe with a firery head coach and some new leaders this team could turn around

Get Nolan to coach for the rest of the year and then hire someone the day the season ends. No top tier coach wants to inherit this mess.

cowher was alway my favorite for the job.........after him fisher or gruden ! but if i'am right cowher is under contract with TV..........;so that could be possible only at the end of this season right ?
Good point. If he stays with CBS, he can't join a new team until January 23rd.

I don't have any faith in a coach coming here who has already won a Superbowl as no coach in NFL history has EVER won a Superbowl with 2 differeant teams. I just don't know if Cowhers heart is in it yet.

I don't have any faith in a coach coming here who has already won a Superbowl as no coach in NFL history has EVER won a Superbowl with 2 differeant teams. I just don't know if Cowhers heart is in it yet.

You don't want a Superbowl winning coach? I guess Wannestedt, Saban, Cameron, and Sparano havent taught you a thing this whole decade.

Back
Top Bottom