Bill Cowher and Tom Clements | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher and Tom Clements

My strong preference is Cowher, but definitely would favor Fisher over Gruden.

you have to wonder if marino is getting in cowher's ear and telling him, come on man bring us back

I've been wanting Jeff Fisher here for years. But why would any established coach want to come into this situation?[/QUOT

You mean a situation like the 49ers had when they got Harbaugh? There wasn't that much of a change in players in one season for them to be 4-1 right now. The biggest change was getting a coach that knows what he is doing. Isn't Alex Smith starting for them, the same Alex Smith everybody wanted to get rid of in San Fran? Our players are not bad players' they are only as bad as our coaching. Bellicheck cna get a bunch of nobodies and still be competitive. They almost won the division without brady. A coach is what we need to turn things around.

I've been wanting Jeff Fisher here for years. But why would any established coach want to come into this situation?[/QUOT

You mean a situation like the 49ers had when they got Harbaugh? There wasn't that much of a change in players in one season for them to be 4-1 right now. The biggest change was getting a coach that knows what he is doing. Isn't Alex Smith starting for them, the same Alex Smith everybody wanted to get rid of in San Fran? Our players are not bad players' they are only as bad as our coaching. Bellicheck cna get a bunch of nobodies and still be competitive. They almost won the division without brady. A coach is what we need to turn things around.

Right now the top 3 QB's in QB ratings are Rodgers , Brady and Alex Smith at 104 with 7 td's and 1 int.

Think coaching has a little something to do with it ? Absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom