Bill Cowher on the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher on the Dolphins

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
• CBS analyst and former Steelers coach Bill Cowher, so impressed with both Dolphins' lines against New England, surprisingly said off-air that ``I don't think [competing for a playoff spot] is unrealistic. You've seen too many turnarounds to say that can't happen. It's a wide-open division, and they can play with anyone. They physically dominated that game.''

Says it on the bottom of the article

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/columnists/barry-jackson/story/704608.html

lets hope they block like that from now on. they didnt against the cards though.

The OL line and secondary was well below average in the first two games. If you figure they will show up for half or a third of the games, we will win 5-8 games

I've said it before and i'll say it again, both sides of the ball we'll get better as the season goes on.

I need to see this effort over a several week period before I'm convinced. Right now, I'm cautiously optimistic.
I can't get that Arizona game out of my head. They looked like world beaters against us, but since then, they have looked pathetic (at least on defense).
How did we only score 10 against that awful defense?

I need to see this effort over a several week period before I'm convinced. Right now, I'm cautiously optimistic.
I can't get that Arizona game out of my head. They looked like world beaters against us, but since then, they have looked pathetic (at least on defense).

"Any Given Sunday" my friend...It happends to every one..how did the Broncos only score 19 points on the Chiefs? Our offense should of put up alot more then 10 points on AZ and The Brocons too, The NFL is really wierd this year. Looks like the NFC is back because the AFC is a toss up this year

I've said it before and i'll say it again, both sides of the ball we'll get better as the season goes on.

Yes I second that comment now the problem with a "lot" of fans is getting better going to be enough for them!

Trust me when I say this, Arizona at home is really hard to beat. Watch they will light Buffalo up this weak. For some reason they can't play on the road. 2 totally different teams.

he's right....... this isnt the same division as last year.....

The Bills are a year older and Trent Edwards is proving himself....
The Jets loaded up and traded in Pennington for BRETT FAVRE.
Miami turned that whole bad team over, and are healthy this year (knock on wood).... and now have Pennington leading one of the biggest, definetley one of the youngest teams in the NFL. The pats should go 11-5 AT BEST.. meaning i think they'll be 10-6 or worse.

the whole AFC isn't the same this year...

we may have the best D in the division... and our offense will only get better with time. It's possible.

Back
Top Bottom