Bill Cowher on the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher on the Dolphins

I can't wait to see the board, IF we lose to the Chargers and everybody thinks we will be 1-15 again.

I can't wait to see the board, IF we lose to the Chargers and everybody thinks we will be 1-15 again.

As long as we are competitive and keep it close, I will be satisfied. It is unrealistic to think we will beat a team as good as the chargers, but if we do, then :woot:

I agree that its a little unrealistic to think that we will win against the Bolts, but who knows? I don't think we should get down on the team if we are competitive and play hard and smart. I will say this. If we, somehow, win this game decisively I'M DRINKIN' THE KOOL-AID!!!!! :koolbang:

I agree that its a little unrealistic to think that we will win against the Bolts, but who knows? I don't think we should get down on the team if we are competitive and play hard and smart. I will say this. If we, somehow, win this game decisively I'M DRINKIN' THE KOOL-AID!!!!! :koolbang:
i will overdose on koolaid if we win this game...should be fun at the stadium...

I need to see this effort over a several week period before I'm convinced. Right now, I'm cautiously optimistic.
I can't get that Arizona game out of my head. They looked like world beaters against us, but since then, they have looked pathetic (at least on defense).
How did we only score 10 against that awful defense?

I believe at least two of the Cards main defenders were out of the Jets game....add in that they were made to stay east for the week...most likely screwed them up.

It feels once to get some respect once in a while, I think he is right. Miami played an incredible team last sunday and dominated, if we can play half that good every week we are looking at another seven or eight wins, at least.

It doesn't matter much if we win or lose. The main thing is how the team plays. If we look like we did against the Cards, then yes, everybody will think the sky is falling.

We can still lose and be positive though. I doubt ANYBODY says 1-15 again if we play well against the Chargers, stay in it until the 4th quarter, but lose by 10 points.

You know its funny that Cowher said that about the phins. Because on showtime's Inside the NFL he said and I quote, "its not what the Dolphins did, its what the Patriots didnt do, they didnt tackle"

When asked what he thought of the pats/phins game.

I knew their was something I always liked about the " chin"

I higly doubt the Pats go above 500 this season, i know statistically they have the easist schedule in the league, but after romping them, i dont see how they can beat all the nobody teams they're gonna play.. They might win 9 games no way they win 10... theyre gonna lose alot of their next 6 games, then maybe cassel understand things and they win a few more... but they're old, and when brady gets back, theyre gonna have to fight against a very good Bills team and a Divison contender in the dolphins.. Jets are trying to win this year... but theyre screwing themselves in the long run.. they wont be dominant for at least 4 years..

Langford was a steal, i really want them to put his jersey for sale on the dolphins site...
the phins oline set a big standard against the pats.. if they dont play like that for 75% of the games ill be disapointed

I disagree that this division is wide open,

The Buffalo Bills are clearly ahead of the pack right now, and they play many teams on their schedule that they should be able to roll over. The Patriots could still get their act together too. I think playoff talk for the Dolphins is still a little far-fetched, even though we stomped on the Patriots.

Too early to be thinking about playoffs. I'd rather focus on the here and now...and I'm happy with what I see. Our O & D lines are showing signs of toughness and improvement. That's what BP & Ireland set out to do during the offseason as part of their rebuilding plan and so far so good.

If this successful drafting pattern continues, we should be more excited by this time next year and even more the year after. This is the first time that I have felt realistic hope in a long long time because a real pattern is emerging.

Back
Top Bottom