Bill Cowher says he’s ready to consider “opportunities” | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher says he’s ready to consider “opportunities”

Add fuel and the Kitchen is on Fire ! Love it

can Sparano survive a second defeat by the jets ?

Does Stephen Ross have the Stones and Money to Hire Bill Cowher ?

f Cowher, he was never that great of a coach in Pitt anyway...Pitt wins because of its system. It took him 12 years to win his first Super Bowl, and judging by how you guys are treating Sparano, you'd have him out of here by year 2

you impatient fans you

someone remind me again how many coaches WON a superbowl on one team, then won a superbowl on a new team? History is against him on winning a superbowl in miami.

Let's just say we bring in Cower. Would we be able to keep Nolan? I would hope/think so. He had Lebeau working under him as a 3-4 DC forever so maybe him and Nolan together would be a great fit. I just wonder, would he bring in someone to run the O or would he do it himself? It's a debate that will definitely get interesting once the season is over and the rumors start to fly.

someone remind me again how many coaches WON a superbowl on one team, then won a superbowl on a new team? History is against him on winning a superbowl in miami.

I'm glad someone has some sense on these boards

I don't know about you guys but I am getting tired of getting excited about some player/coach that is hyped up to be the savior of our fanchise just to watch them suck and get torn apart by our fan base.

Bringing in Cowher is not going to solve our problems, fixing the mess we are/have been in takes time. I think Sparano and company have done an OK job of that and I am not ready to throw them aside to chase after some fantasy.

Cowher never drafted a QB in the 1st rd either until Roethlesraper. What makes you think he would draft a QB if he came to us?Remember who he had before Raper.....Kordell, Maddox, O'donnell.....seriously???? Why do you think he would be any better at getting a QB here???

Joe Gibbs redux... but Cowher would linger longer since he doesn't have a racing team to escape back to. And haven't we had our fill of "Bills" already?

Thats a pretty limited sample to base a survey on. To suggest that it will never happen is ridiculous and to use that as your sole basis for not hiring a former superbowl winner seems wrong to me.

Back
Top Bottom