Bill Cowher says he’s ready to consider “opportunities” | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher says he’s ready to consider “opportunities”

I don't see how you can say that, they have built a young strong defense, and attempted to build a young strong offense. Obviously the offense needs more work.

There are limitations to what you can do, and I never agree on passing up on a QB the caliber of Matt Ryan when you don't have one. I was equally mad when they passed on Brees and when they passed on Aaron Rodgers.

It was Saban that passed on Brees and Rodgers.

I don't see how you can say that, they have built a young strong defense, and attempted to build a young strong offense. Obviously the offense needs more work.

There are limitations to what you can do, and I never agree on passing up on a QB the caliber of Matt Ryan when you don't have one. I was equally mad when they passed on Brees and when they passed on Aaron Rodgers.

Strong defenses create turnovers and cover tight ends!

I do not want him if he has total personnel control.

f Cowher, he was never that great of a coach in Pitt anyway...Pitt wins because of its system. It took him 12 years to win his first Super Bowl, and judging by how you guys are treating Sparano, you'd have him out of here by year 2

you impatient fans you

I like Cowher but agree with you. he is like Fisher, looks good because he has been around so long but if you consider the all the years they failed, not so much.

Back
Top Bottom