Bill Cowher says he’s ready to consider “opportunities” | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher says he’s ready to consider “opportunities”

The Head Coach is NOT the problem...the problem is our OC......get rid of Henning and hire someone who is senile and knows something about running a modern NFL system. Until then quit hating on Sparano.

How the heck can you say Sparano is not the problem? I agree Henning is a huge problem but
Sparano IS IN CHARGE...Either he doesn't have the balls to tell Henning all the stupid/absurd
play calls are wrong,the whole offensive philosophy is WRONG or he doesn't even have the slightest
idea of whats right or wrong.Either way with Sparanos need of a testicular transplant doesn't bode well for his future

As the head coach and boss it's a travesty that he continues to LET Henning
do whatever/whenever he wants to do.

How people can't realize SPARANO IS part of the problem because obviously he isn't part of the solution.

I'm just sick and tired of people saying it's Hennings fault but Sparano gets a free ride

How the heck can you say Sparano is not the problem? I agree Henning is a huge problem but
Sparano IS IN CHARGE...Either he doesn't have the balls to tell Henning all the stupid/absurd
play calls are wrong,the whole offensive philosophy is WRONG or he doesn't even have the slightest
idea of whats right or wrong.Either way with Sparanos need of a testicular transplant doesn't bode well for his future

As the head coach and boss it's a travesty that he continues to LET Henning
do whatever/whenever he wants to do.

How people can't realize SPARANO IS part of the problem because obviously he isn't part of the solution.

I'm just sick and tired of people saying it's Hennings fault but Sparano gets a free ride

I find myself thinking the same thing with Sparano and slowly making it more and more his fault everyday (although Henning does suck donkey balls)

Sparano is a damn good coach.

He is, eh? Would you like to explain to me then why this team is consistently out-coached on an almost weekly basis? This franchise isn't winning a Super Bowl with Tony Sparano as the head coach. Those of you defending him- well, let's just say I read the same posts almost ad infinitum when you were defending the other guy with a moustache who used to coach here. That ended well, didn't it?

He is, eh? Would you like to explain to me then why this team is consistently out-coached on an almost weekly basis? This franchise isn't winning a Super Bowl with Tony Sparano as the head coach. Those of you defending him- well, let's just say I read the same posts almost ad infinitum when you were defending the other guy with a moustache who used to coach here. That ended well, didn't it?

For us, or for the University of Pittsburgh? Lol.

And a name that I have NOT heard come up - and I don't know if he is even interested in coaching anymore - is Marty Shottenheimer. That guy coached the h--- outta the Chargers, and got a bum rap, IMO. Fired after a stellar season in favor of Norv Turner, what a joke. I know he is older, but he is a guy that has won just about everwhere he has been. This team has alot of the same makeup that his Charger team had. Young QB, good RB's, a stud WR. A young, good defense. Just food for thought. I think he is as good a candidate as any, if he is interested. Plus, he would know plenty about his kids team... Lol.

I don't see a plan... I see a regime that treads water. Ross should throw them a life preserver in the form of a pink slip... put them out of their misery.

Sparano can't even make adjustments... if it's not working in the first half... you're going to see the same thing NOT working in the second half.

I don't see how you can say that, they have built a young strong defense, and attempted to build a young strong offense. Obviously the offense needs more work.

There are limitations to what you can do, and I never agree on passing up on a QB the caliber of Matt Ryan when you don't have one. I was equally mad when they passed on Brees and when they passed on Aaron Rodgers.

I would not be excited about Cowher. Cowher screamed of terrible quarterbacks and mediocre teams. His career was made by a great organization, great GM, and a great defensive coordinator, just like Tomlin's. Cowher is nothing. Another Jeff Fisher, another John Fox, another Gruden, another ... just an NFL coach. We have a good coach.

Guys like you seriously have no idea about football and just think you do.

In Cowher’s 15 seasons, the Steelers captured eight division titles, earned ten postseason playoff berths, played in 21 playoff games, advanced to six AFC Championship games and made two Super Bowl appearances.

Yeah, you are right, he is nothing. Wow.

How the heck can you say Sparano is not the problem? I agree solution.

Last I checked, Sparano was not calling our plays. Why do you hate Sparano so much? You don't like his fist pump? Sparano can only do so much to get his team prepared every week. With a good OC we would be 8-4 and right in the playoff hunt.

Who hired this OC? Who "signs off" on his archaic "game plan" week in and week out? Who refuses to override this OC when we do things like run dive plays and Wildcat on third and long?

I hope you don't seriously believe that Sparano hired Henning to be his OC???? The person who hired Henning to run our offense is BILL PARCELLS, who has been one of Parcell's closest friends for the past 40 years.

Would you like to explain to me then why this team is consistently out-coached on an almost weekly basis?

Outcoached? I don't think so. The Phins are rarely outcoached. Sparano has outcoached quite a few coaches, even in losses. Outplayed? yes. The Phins have no playmakers at QB or this year at RB. And that's the main problem. That's a personel problem, not a coaching problem.

With the Phins backfield, it's a miracle they are 6-6. The Phins should be 1-11 with the QB and RB play this year. It's attrocious. Hoestly, who is in Phins backfield that can make a play, score from anywhere or even in the redzone, that scares you, at QB, HB, FB? There isn't anyone.

Last I checked, Sparano was not calling our plays. Why do you hate Sparano so much? You don't like his fist pump? Sparano can only do so much to get his team prepared every week. With a good OC we would be 8-4 and right in the playoff hunt.

Wait, wasn't it the Sparano fan club who were posting on here that is was Sparano calling the plays in the Raiders game?
Oh i get it, when we do well it's Sparano, when we suck it's Henning.

Back
Top Bottom