Bill Cowher says he’s ready to consider “opportunities” | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher says he’s ready to consider “opportunities”

I like Sparano. Besides, you're all assuming that Cowher would WANT this job. I'm not certain that the Dolphins head coaching position is as attractive as it may have once been.

I like Sparano. Besides, you're all assuming that Cowher would WANT this job. I'm not certain that the Dolphins head coaching position is as attractive as it may have once been.

why wouldn't it be?

Why would it be? We've been mired in mediocrity for than a decade, we don't necessarily have a ton of talent, and a pretty poor fan base (as evidenced by attendance at home games), and an owner who makes bold, unsubstantiated predictions (thereby making an *** out of himself) in public.

Cowher is a stud coach and can win a bowl for another team. He would instill a winning system that we currently do not have. I like Sparano, but the fact that Henning still gets paid and we have no real offensive identity after 3 years is not good.

I don't understand how people can defend Morono here...... this team has gotten worse since 2008 and we have lost a lot of games we should have won due to poor clock management, not finding a QB in the first round, and playing not to lose.

1) he is a bad head coach

2) he won't be our head coach a month from now!

Anyone who would take Tony Sparano over Bill Cowher, could put their football knowledge in a thimble, and still have room for their finger !!!

I don't know what Sparano is going to do this offseason. If he keeps Henning than I want him gone because I can't take another year with Henning.

But Sparano did fire Pasq and bring in Nolan. And look at our defense now.
If we do the same on offense we are good to go.
Is Sparano wrong in keeping Henning this long? Hell yes.
He did the same thing with Pasq. But at least he corrected it finally.
Maybe he will do the same on offense this year.

All I'm saying is changing just for change sake is a gamble. A 'big name' is what it is. There is no harm in thinking it through.
Do people think we are worse off now than under Saban and Cam's rule?
We have way more young talent now.

All I'm saying is if Sparano keeps Henning, **** them both.
If Sparano fires Henning like he did to Pasq, and gets a Nolan equivalent on offense, than I rather go with that than hitting the reset button and blowing the **** up.
I probably think more highly of our roster than most I guess.

sparano's antics are about the only things entertaining the fans at home games. you can't get rid of him.

Are some of you really trying to say Sporano is the better man for the job here in Miami? I mean really, you'd rather have him as a coach than Bill Cowher?

Its very simple really. Bill Cowher is a better coach hands down. For those who say we need a new young coach....
how did that work out with Nick Saban, Cam Cameron and recently, Sparano?? If Cowher is available (its seems like he is) why would we not want him here???? The man is a proven winner. His track record speaks for itself.

Cowher will just be Sparano part 2. He is a motivator, not an X's and O's guy.
He will need coordinator's like Lebeau behind him.
We have Nolan, but what about offense?
Motivation is not a problem with this team imo.
We need some ****ing brains at the OC.
Get Sparano a legit OC.
If Sparano continues to fail in recognizing the problem of Henning than he needs to go too.
EXACTLY we need oc who pushes the pace

if gary kubiak is fired from texans go after him or how about mike leach love his run up the score mindset.

Back
Top Bottom