Bill Cowher | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher

miamifire

Scout Team
Reaction score
Quite simply is the best candidate available. We must at least gauge his interest in becomming our coach. I am not thrilled that he would probably want GM responsibilities, but if he is interested he is by far the top choice. I wouldn't mind Gruden either but Cowher is in a class by himself.

Not if he wants GM responsibilities also. There is too much going on in the NFL to have a coach/GM. Ireland is a good GM reguardless of what some of the members of this forum believe.

Not if he wants GM responsibilities also. There is too much going on in the NFL to have a coach/GM. Ireland is a good GM reguardless of what some of the members of this forum believe.

Great point. The guy has never had player personnel authority. Donahoe and Tolbert always picked the players.

he wants the carolina job...he lives in carolina + he is going to get andrew luck

Why the hell would he give up a cushy job to come down here?

Jon Gruden
Ron Rivera
Brian Billick (keep Nolan)
Rob Ryan

Coaches coming out of retirement, do they still have it? I believe a younger, more aggressive coach will be better. Someone wanting to prove they can coach in the NFL. Good, retired coaches can still rest on their previous jobs, unless you get a former coach has the fire for it.

cool , now we are getting cowher. by the sounds of all these threads , we should be stacked up next year. cowher as coach , gruden will be assistant to the head coach, we are drafting luck, we will probably get vick to come in for 3 or 4 games till luck is ready to come in. cant wait to pre order my andrew luck pro bowl jersey. now if we can just trade henne for another 1st rounder so we can get a running back or should we just trade ronnie for a first rounder. im probably getting ahead of myself, so we should just stick with two 1st round picks.

I'm not sure about another BIG NAME COACH. What about someone with lots of talent on the offensive side of the ball and is well known by his colleagues as a stable, confident leader who gets players to perform at their best? Got any names? I'm not for another big name coach though.

Jason Garrett

the guy can coach
#1-look what he's doing with Jon Kitna
#2-he is getting the cowgirls to play like cowboys

if Jerry doesn't keep him he will get a HC job some place

Back
Top Bottom