Bill Cowher | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher

If Miami happened to make a change, I would want Cowher over Gruden. Not real sold on Gruden as a head coach.

Agreed. I also think Gruden is over-hyped.

Wow, I can't believe the depths this team has fallen. I hope Ross has the nuts to make some cuts.

cool , now we are getting cowher. by the sounds of all these threads , we should be stacked up next year. cowher as coach , gruden will be assistant to the head coach, we are drafting luck, we will probably get vick to come in for 3 or 4 games till luck is ready to come in. cant wait to pre order my andrew luck pro bowl jersey. now if we can just trade henne for another 1st rounder so we can get a running back or should we just trade ronnie for a first rounder. im probably getting ahead of myself, so we should just stick with two 1st round picks.

The possibility of Cowher coaching here is realistic. (Unlike trading Henne for a 1st rounder.) Look, we need to at least find out if he has interest in the job. It would be irresponsible of Ross NOT to check. That being said, I have seen all I can stomach of Dan Henning and can't take many more Sparano fist pumps after field goals when we are down by a touchdown.

For the fist time EVER I want to see a young upstart Head Coach in Miami. I'm I'm sick of seeing guys with previous success march into Miami and treat the Dolphins as a retirement part time job.

Cowher won't go to a team unless the QB situation on that team is settled and a sure thing.

Quite simply is the best candidate available. We must at least gauge his interest in becomming our coach. I am not thrilled that he would probably want GM responsibilities, but if he is interested he is by far the top choice. I wouldn't mind Gruden either but Cowher is in a class by himself.

I would take Cower over Gruden in a hot second! Plus we need a coach with fire and not a sideline cheerleader. I've been supportive of this regime for three years, but yesterday touched the third nerve. 1:48 left in the game and your first play call is a running play. Then two three step drops for your qb whose had infinite balls batted down at the line. ****ty special teams again. I've seen enough let's get a coach in with some tenure to him and I could care less if Cower wants GM responsibilities. He honestly can't do any worse...

I want a young upstart coach as well. A DEFENSIVE minded coach who'll bring in a young OC who are prepared to build and here for awhile.

I'm tired of retreads. There aren't too many coaches who do a second tour of duty and achieve the same success.

We need new blood. we need someone who wants to make a name for themselves. Someone who has fire and an edge.

Sure big names are nice, but it doesn't mean success. If there is any franchise that know that it's us.

I want a guy with something to prove, instead of simply a fat paycheck.

I want a young upstart coach as well. A DEFENSIVE minded coach who'll bring in a young OC who are prepared to build and here for awhile.

I'm tired of retreads. There aren't too many coaches who do a second tour of duty and achieve the same success.

We need new blood. we need someone who wants to make a name for themselves. Someone who has fire and an edge.

Sure big names are nice, but it doesn't mean success. If there is any franchise that know that it's us.

I want a guy with something to prove, instead of simply a fat paycheck.

This sounds like Sparano.

Back
Top Bottom