Bill Lazor hired by Lions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor hired by Lions

Still love that name. He was a good candidate. He's definitely going to have talent to work with in Detroit. But that Caldwell hire blows. That regime's not going to last too long.

DawnJo foot dragged pretty purposefully on the OC search... not like Detroit stole Lazor, more like he wasn't wanted... we're being set up here boys

We are probably interested in a couple of people, but we are making sure by interviewing as many as possible. For Lazor, Det is a dream job. He has a new offensive-minded coach as the HC, he has a lot of weapons on offense, and he's in the NFC North which gives him a good shot at making the playoffs this next year. Since we were not going to make a decision very soon, I'm sure it wasn't too hard of a decision for him. I really think our OC comes down to McAdoo or Kubiak (in my opinion).

Gotta ask a question here...knowing Kubiak obviously wants to head coach again..why get an OC might only be here 1 season? If they light it up.. it seems only more likely he goes. Thats why I wouldnt hire Kubiak

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

We'll end up with more mediocre garbage at GM and OC. Count on it. Nobody worth their salt wants anything to do with the Miami Circus and their clowns

Lol..Dude find a new team. You think we are that bad..damnnn

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Macadoo should not be allowed, this buddy system has got us where were at today parcells= sparano,ireland. Philbin = sherman . Macadoo? Ill pass. Detroit picked a head coach/offensive cord for new head coach. Then the new head coach picked the best offensive cord. Available! Why not!!!! Lesson to be learned .

UNTILL I SEE OTHERWISE........................, ross and philbin have their guys in place.

they are using the exact plan huizenga did with his scheister gm search to replace wanny, interviewing a hundred candidates, gutting their responsibilities and power [its why dan marino and all the REAL gm's turned it down. it was deliberate! a show to appease the fans.

BRAIAN GAINE has been the guy all along. its the 3 headed jets fan monster running the finz that was reported the first week and is now all over the net with reports of teams telling prospects not to interview or take the finz job because of the hinky power structure.

and we have seen some proof as DAWN APONTE is said to be in ALL the interviews and is the most outspoken of the 3.

whatever. all i want is for the 3HM to get the hell out of the way and count beans and put together the 2014 media guide and above all, to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM FROM THE SENIOR BOWL, COMBINE AND DRAFT ROOM!!! it was reported yesterday, and posted here, that the finz are not looking for a GM, aponte and gaine and ratfinkle will be teaming up and become a gm conglomerate. ross wants someone to come in just as a PERSONEL MAN!!

and i am fine and doodly with that, someone whos ONLY responsibility is to find talent, draft talent and sign talent!! and the more time he has to do that and not waste time in bean counter meetings and finding the money for painting the seats at the stadium the more time he will have to eval talent!! i dont want aponte or gaine ANYWHERE NEAR THE DRAFT BOARD OR COMBINE or pro days. they should be gm-ing back at the offices figuring out how to pay for the players, not scouting them.

but i still say its gaine. and its the ross posse who gave the media that "gaine is a well respected talent evaluator around the nfl" crap. buttering up the fans so they think we landed a guy who is a great office guy PLUS all world talent evaluator. "and hey! we had him right here all along, right here in our offices and he already knows everyone!!". uuuuuugh.

and probably mcadoodoo as O/C. i dont think philbin has even met with anyone yet for o/c, has he? all i hear over and over is his good pal mcdoodle is in the mix. i hear kubiak mentioned by the press but frankly, i dont want guys who are going to go off to be head coaches at seasons end and we have end up starting all over again.

Macadoo is already gone.

As far as Lazor, I liked him very much, as I've said before. Lots of us picked Gamble/Lazor as our first choice. Well that's not going to happen. Neither are going to come here.

I'm flabbergasted that this is being spun as a good thing, that Miami didn't want them anyway. These were very good coaches, and Lazor would have been crazy good for Tannehill.

Dolphins will wind up having to rehire Sherman at the rate they're going.

BRIAN GAINE has been the guy all along. And we have seen some proof as DAWN APONTE is said to be in ALL the interviews and is the most outspoken of the 3.

LOL..you could be right. And I'm not an Aponte-hater, but what in the world is she doing in the interview room? If the new GM is supposed to feel he answers only to Ross, then what purpose does it serve to have her there? The only answer can be that she is an insider, and helping Ross make decisions. I heard that Aponte has some prior connection to Farmer, so in addition to the Peterson connection, there's that. Farmer could very well get the job. And he might be ok, I like him, but he's a novice with the college stuff. He's never been GM before and never run a draft. Sounds like they want someone they can have some control over, not a mover and a shaker.

I don't have good feelings about this.

We'll end up with more mediocre garbage at GM and OC. Count on it. Nobody worth their salt wants anything to do with the Miami Circus and their clowns

You'll be here still regardless yes? Perhaps even to eat crow later.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Macadoo will get the job. Philbin will sink or swim with his buddies. Too bad. I think Kubiak would be great.

No.

Back
Top Bottom