Bill Lazor hired by Lions | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor hired by Lions

LOL..you could be right. And I'm not an Aponte-hater, but what in the world is she doing in the interview room? If the new GM is supposed to feel he answers only to Ross, then what purpose does it serve to have her there? The only answer can be that she is an insider, and helping Ross make decisions. I heard that Aponte has some prior connection to Farmer, so in addition to the Peterson connection, there's that. Farmer could very well get the job. And he might be ok, I like him, but he's a novice with the college stuff. He's never been GM before and never run a draft. Sounds like they want someone they can have some control over, not a mover and a shaker.

I don't have good feelings about this.

Seriously??? She's in the room because she's the one who crunches the numbers on the contracts. They need to make sure she's somewhat on the same page with the new GM. I applaud this process. People are making so much BS out of this Aponte thing it's become on the floor hilarious. I really believe it's because of her gender and it threatens half of you posters.

Why are the candidates dropping like flies? All you need to do it look at the Front office shenanigans!

giphy-4.gif

I come to expect your slamming of people walrus. It's predictable.

Well crap, I liked Lazor.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Dang, I'm bummed. Lazor and McAdoo were my top two favs for the OC position. Oh well. :(

Well someone is wrong at Philly.com, or Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 57s and @mortreport reportshere, lol. I would like to find out what really happen. Did the Dolphins intercept the flight and offer more money before Lazor landed in Detroit?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes****ingsir! I really like this hire!!

I was about to resurrect this...it might be awhile til he responds as I suspect his hard-wiring has short-circuited out.

That's the thing about this site. So many guys will talk **** and when they are proved wrong, they never show remorse.

That's the thing about this site. So many guys will talk **** and when they are proved wrong, they never show remorse.

People act like his view is the majority, which simply isn't the case. There are extremists on both sides (see CD305, DE76's evil twin). That's the thing with this site. We're a great site because we have a broad spectrum of viewpoints. This place would suck if I didn't have people like andyahs to "argue" with.

Personally, I'd love to have a beer with most of the people on here, from andy to dlockz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lions have a lot of talent on offense. i liked lazor from the start, i like it even more that the lions wanted to hire him and he chose to come here.

Back
Top Bottom