Bill Parcells and Julius Jones seen together | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells and Julius Jones seen together

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
According to draftdaddy.com, Bill Parcells and Julius Jones were seen having supper together, fueling speculation that the Dolphins are interested in the Dallas backup RB. They also reported that the Dolphins and Jets are interested in Cowboys OT Flozell Adams.

we could get adams and jones.
it's been the tuna taking back a lot from c.boys so far.
and sorry for this next comment(not really) i say get some trade value for r.brown
maybe have a ricky and jones tandem with a good oline. just imagine..

run ricky run 08

If this is true it would be tampering if Dallas decides to make something of it.

there are reports that he didnt like him, but bill with a checkbook and a chance to play more might make bill look better

and sorry for this next comment(not really) i say get some trade value for r.brown

run ricky run 08

we should stay loyal to ronnie who has been working hard for us, we should trade ricky...(if were to trade of of them)

run ricky run 08

What is it with people on this site? It seems like everyone expects Ricky to come back and be the runner he once was. Hes not and him and jones would not cut it. Not to mention ronnie was on his way to a pro bowl year before he was injured so that would be retarded.

What is it with people on this site? It seems like everyone expects Ricky to come back and be the runner he once was. Hes not and him and jones would not cut it. Not to mention ronnie was on his way to a pro bowl year before he was injured so that would be retarded.

Couple that with the fact he probably has trade value undeserving of his talent due to his injury.

If this is true it would be tampering if Dallas decides to make something of it.

nah man....it's just a player getting together with his old coach and talk about old times. i'm sure nothing was said about the possibility of JJ playing in Miami. ;)

run ricky run 08

Dave Wannstedt is that you?

We already have Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Jesse Chatman and Lorenzo Booker. Why would we need Julius Jones??

Ronnie is coming off a major injury

Ricky is the most unpredictable player in the NFL

Chatman is a FA

Booker is a change-of-pace back

We would be smart to either resign Chatman or sign a player like J.Jones

This is the way I see it. This is actually a nice sign believe it or not. It will give Jesse Chatman a run for his money in the long run (maybe no even resign him).

I think Lo Book is our slot WR, not a RB anymore except in certain situations.

So this is a good sign.

Our backfield can consist of THE BEAST (Ronnie)/JJ/Ricky or Chatman.

Like I said, Book is most likely our slot WR.

Back
Top Bottom