Bill Parcells and Julius Jones seen together | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells and Julius Jones seen together

we could get adams and jones.
it's been the tuna taking back a lot from c.boys so far.
and sorry for this next comment(not really) i say get some trade value for r.brown
maybe have a ricky and jones tandem with a good oline. just imagine..

run ricky run 08
No offense man, but lay off the pipe. Ronnie is going no where.

I don't understand this Ricky stuff either. It isn't 2003 anymore. The guy retires or gets suspended every other year. Plus, he isn't going to be great anymore. He's part of the reason our team is terrible today...

I would personally take Julius Jones over Ricky and Chatman. I mean he isn't that good or anything...but, I don't trust ricky, and I think I'd prefer him over chatman maybe. Booker will be a 3rd down back/slot/all over the place type of guy.

and to talk about trading Ronnie Brown so that Williams can play more? Are you serious? Ronnie Brown was on pace for a starting Pro Bowl type of year...before his injury he looked like the best all-around back in the league. This place sure gets silly sometimes.

nothing wrong with bringin in young less expensive guys with an upside

there are reports that he didnt like him, but bill with a checkbook and a chance to play more might make bill look better
Yea after Bill left, JJ said Parcells hindered his running style and production. This year without Bill he had his worst year. If Bill picks him up it will be a cap friendly deal and it would be one year deal. This way he has to beat out Ricky Williams in Training camp. If he has a good year we resign him and pay him more. Hes an ok back fits well in the two back system gives you some speed. Not to mention, who knows how long it will take ronnie to get back to 100% physically and mentally. One thing about Bill there will be competition in training camp across the board. Including QB.

the way our backs went down last year to injury, we need to have alot of depth

He would be a good Back up to Ronnie Brown and if we got Flozell and Fanca we would be Solid at O-Line and RB

What is it with people on this site? It seems like everyone expects Ricky to come back and be the runner he once was. Hes not and him and jones would not cut it. Not to mention ronnie was on his way to a pro bowl year before he was injured so that would be retarded.
It really is a head scratcher. I do not understand those people either. They swear this is 2002. This is 2008 guys, 6 years after. Wake up already.

Julius Jones is far better than Ricky Williams is, it's not even close. Hell, Chatman is better than Ricky at this point.

That's just facts.

He's also turning 31 in May, yet some of you think he can still play at the level he was when he was 25 years old in 2002. He may not even be good enough to be a backup, that's why we signed him to a small contract, so if anything, we can just cut him and that would be the end of his wonderful career.

I don't think Chatman will be coming back next season and I don't really want him back. Too clumsy of a running back and IF Miami brings in Jones that wouldn't mean Ricky is a goner he could also play some special teams like he did up in Canada. I think it would be great to have Ronnie, Ricky, Jones and LoBook in the same backfield I don't see it happening but it would be nice.

I don't think Chatman will be coming back next season and I don't really want him back. Too clumsy of a running back and IF Miami brings in Jones that wouldn't mean Ricky is a goner he could also play some special teams like he did up in Canada. I think it would be great to have Ronnie, Ricky, Jones and LoBook in the same backfield I don't see it happening but it would be nice.

Eh I could see us having Ronnie, Ricky and Jones as our core next year. And obviously LoBo all over the place.

No offense man, but lay off the pipe. Ronnie is going no where.

Did you actually think we would let Zack and the rest of the players go ? No no one safe including ronnie coming off his injury.

According to draftdaddy.com, Bill Parcells and Julius Jones were seen having supper together, fueling speculation that the Dolphins are interested in the Dallas backup RB. They also reported that the Dolphins and Jets are interested in Cowboys OT Flozell Adams.

Would not surprise me he is rebuilding the team and might want to bring his own people in.I think ricky and ronnie will be traded before the season starts.Hope im wrong..

Julius Jones would be wasted money. He's no better than Chatman, In fact Chatman averaged 4.0 ypc to Jones' 3.6 last year. They have very similar numbers even though Jones ran behind a better line. A lot of people in the NFL can do what Julius Jones does. He is average in every way.

Back
Top Bottom