Bill Parcells may return to coaching.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells may return to coaching..

If the Saints had any class, they would have already fired Payton. He should have received a three year league suspension and Williams should have received a lifetime ban.

Oh, and I almost forgot, Parcells blows. I despise that fat fool.

saw that as well, hopefully he doesnt have any influence on the draft of the Saints will take all big slow O-Line, D-Line, and backup TEs as well as try and run the ball 30x with all world QB Drew Brees

Well the saints will become more of a mess then they are now if they let the Tuna come in and ruin their organization like he did with ours

if the saints fire sean payton tell him to come see ross...that would be a no brainer hire...

Well that would make for an interesting storyline if it happened. Don't think it's that great of a fit personally.

Would love to see what happens when Parcells plays a guy with a gimpy knee to help him thru the season...

well I'm glad we didn't get carmichael jr, that says alot if payton cant trust him to hold down the ship for one year

No brainer hire at what? We got a head coach and offensive coordinator, if he wants to be a quarterback's coach sure.

sean payton is a proven nfl innovator and offensive genius...in 2013 i'd take him in a heartbeat...unless philbin blows the doors off us this season...

sean payton also plays to win every time...i'd love to have that guy as my head coach

sean payton is a proven nfl innovator and offensive genius...in 2013 i'd take him in a heartbeat...unless philbin blows the doors off us this season...

sean payton also plays to win every time...i'd love to have that guy as my head coach

Which does beg the question: Why would he come to Miami ?

If Parcells coached them for a season, it might get us a trade for Drew Brees. It's clear Parcells does not value the QB position. :chuckle:

Now I regret making this thread. Didn't think it would attract stupidity so fast.

Dude relax...I was joking. Thought it was obvious enough with the emoticon at the end of the sentence.

I appreciate you starting this post. Payton contacting Parcells to coach is certainly NFL newsworthy and interesting. Far more worthy of a finheaven post than some of the stuff that gets posted on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom