Bill Parcells says he's ready to run another team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells says he's ready to run another team

The morbidly obese Tuna is probably a cheeseburger away from a heart attack, so I doubt he would have the physical stamina to run an NFL team. Maybe the CFL and give him Pat White as his QB!

Remember when everybody loved him?

Jets fans said this would happen, and they were right!

They cut Pennington, giving Parcells one fluke year, and so he did little to improve from there.

Winning the division that year was a curse, and I still can't remember the last playoff win!

Meanwhile the Jets went on to become one of the best teams in the league!

All while Bill drafted baseball players, glorified kick returners, and 2nd round bust QB's!

How many guys did he draft, that ended up getting cut or traded for lower round picks?

He sucked, and it's just going to get worse, when Carl Peterson and Herman Edwards are running things!

Get ready for over another decade of disgrace and shame! :bobdole:

Bill Parcells needs to retire already look at the mess he has made here the past couple of seasons.

Parcells came in and took an awful franchise and made them bad, I don't think he deserves praise for that.

you guys forgot how sorry this team had been before he got here... i think 3 years ago the possibility of playoffs looked very far off, and now he has got us EXPECTING p[layoffs means our team has upgraded a ton

I respect Parcells. Lets be honest, he did fix the team but he didn't get the job done.

The man thinks he's above all.....he has done absolutely NOTHING for this team. His "I can do this one more time" attitude reeks of ****iness. When he says he can do it one more time does he mean he can increase one notch on his belt?

It's obvious to me that Ross put The Tuna on notice demanding quantifiable results after shelling out big bucks for Marshall and Dansby and drafting the likes of White and Turner.

Parcells had no choice but to do a preemptive "resignation" to protect his "legacy" while at the same time, sleazily trying to distance himself from his own picks and undermine his people's decisions, rather than be kicked to the curb unceremoniously after the season for bearing the tainted fruits of his labor

If you look closely, you'll see the sole print of Ross's Berlutis imprinted on Bill's backside. You don't become a self-made $multi-billionaire by suffering fools lightly. If there's a consolation, it's that if someone basically as oblivious as me can sniff this out, no revisionist whitewashing by his toadies like Mortensen is gonna fool the NFL ownership in-crowd.

Back
Top Bottom