Bill Parcells sees a lot of himself in new Jets head coach Rex Ryan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells sees a lot of himself in new Jets head coach Rex Ryan

Just Bill Parcells saying some nice things, I reckon.

He and Ireland did interview him though, back in 2008 after Cameron was fired. I don't think Parcells would like his arrogance.

He fits in right where he's at.

I see some of myself in Rex Ryan too. I've got one hole that **** comes out of, he's got two.

I see about 5 of me in Rex Ryan.

Beat me to it. I was going to say I could see three Parcells and maybe an Andy Reid or two in him. Maybe even a trash dumpster from behind Denny's if you used a shoehorn.

Bill throwing ol Rex a bone to knaw on..., ease the tension..., the bone had very lil meat on it...

This is true. Touche jet fan.

i know you guys love to hate rex......but listening to his pressers he really doesn't seem so bad to me. then again i guess i'm biased. just like i don't like sparano much. but parcells went through the interview process just for show, imo. sounds like sparano had the job from the get go. i don't likeparcells much either. yeah..he brought respectability to the jets which was nice...but then he up and left us flat like he's done to every other organization....i'd be surprised if he doesn't do it to the phins as well.

Reactions: MD
Good enough to beat you twice, so what does that say about your offense AND defense? Yep, they suck, it's what it says.

stop being stupid. ok...i get it. the phins beat the jets. but if you're gonna try to say our defense sucks then you're just ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom