Bill Parcels work is almost done.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcels work is almost done....

mia4ever

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Everyone know Bill Parcels was not a long term option ,but a football guru who knows how to turn a football team around. Bill Parcel eye for talent is on another level .With the emergence of Sean Smith,Vonta Davis ,Pat White and
Harline. The Trifecta has hit on another year of very good player .To worry about,will Bill stay another year or the year after that you only torching
yourself .

New Flash Bill Parcel will leave the Dolphins organization soon .New flash the Miami Dolphins are in good hand with JEFF IRELAND AND TONY SPARANO. Miami Dolphins organization has turn the corner ,Jeff who truly responsible for draft these players,and Sparano coaching the guys up. I feel very very very confident in the trifecta some day becoming the two amigos.

thanks Bill
please repost this once Bill Parcels leave

i agree with you, but i would say one more draft and he is gone

Don't shove him out the door too quickly. He's a big part of the turnaround - hang around for a Super Bowl.

You guys don't have a clue.

What more would Parcells want than to hoist a trophy? I don't get how so many fans can assume he's got anywhere else to go. If this project in Miami takes off, why would he not want to be the one on the podium taking all the credit?

You think he's gonna want to go to some other city and start over again?

Not a chance. And I am not saying this as someone who's hoping he stays. At this point we don't really need him. Tony Sparano is the real prize.

It just boggles my mind that anyone thinks he's leaving South Florida so he can help turnaround the IDK, 49ers.

If I were a 68 year old football czar, my focus would be on holding a Lombardi one more time.

At some point he is going to leave. Hopefully that is not for at least another year but we have to be remember he isn't going to be here long term.

People totally forget that Florida is his home.

People totally forget that Parcells made his home in Florida 2 years before he came to the Dolphins. And he loves it, for the same reasons that other senior citizens love Florida.

Parcells' whole life is football.

He has everything he wants on the Dolphins.... No stress, an easy life, he is home, and enjoys doing what he does more than anything in life.

He said money isn't everything 8 months ago when those stupid rumors began.. His answer to those rumors was-- "I have all the money I could ever want and ever need, where else would I go" ?

He is almost 70 years old, not in the best of health, it's dolphins or retire, he isn't going to another team to start all over again.

It's amazing how some of you never ever really think.

/Thread

As much as i'd love to think he is here for the long haul, BUT, after reading something about him being upset with all the NEW investors and the "Event" type atmosphere new owner Steven Ross is trying to create; my heart is starting to pound with fear this thing is going to go south very quickly!!! if BP does decide to call it quits, there is no guarentee that Ross won't hire another type to replace BP and next thing you know we have a new Coach and GM... sorry guys!!! you gotta believe where there is smoke there is fire!!!

As much as i'd love to think he is here for the long haul, BUT, after reading something about him being upset with all the NEW investors and the "Event" type atmosphere new owner Steven Ross is trying to create; my heart is starting to pound with fear this thing is going to go south very quickly!!! if BP does decide to call it quits, there is no guarentee that Ross won't hire another type to replace BP and next thing you know we have a new Coach and GM... sorry guys!!! you gotta believe where there is smoke there is fire!!!

Didn't your mama ever tell you "don't believe everything you read?"

I love how people worry so much about Parcells leaving. There are alot of people that know something about football that we can hire, if Parcells is the only good football guy how does any other team make the playoffs or even win a superbowl. For all his hype there are more accomplished people out there.

I didn't see Bill Parcells call a single play for the Dolphins last year, did any of you? He has made some nice personnel decisions and I appreciate that, but don't you think the players and coaching staff should get most of the credit for last year's 11-5 team?

You wouldn't happen to have a link where Bill says he doesn't approve of whats going on or is this something you heard from someone on a message board???

You wouldn't happen to have a link where Bill says he doesn't approve of whats going on or is this something you heard from someone on a message board???

I dont believe a word of it. Ross owns the team and this is really none of Parcells concern in any way. Football operations is his concern

Hey Ross

How about selling a few shares to Parcells.

Make him a deal he can't refuse......

it would pay big dividends in the end....

Forgive me all, this is just to logical to make any sense.....

Hey Ross

How about selling a few shares to Parcells.

Make him a deal he can't refuse......

it would pay big dividends in the end....

Forgive me all, this is just to logical to make any sense.....

If Im not mistaken Parcells is pretty damn well compensated.

That is the part that scares me also. If/when Parcells leaves, I do think Ross will step in and hire a replacemenet, and I think that guy will be Carl Peterson. Peterson was hanging around with Ross during the Ravens playoff game and there were rumblings then that he might be joining the franchise.

Ok, so say Parcells leaves and Peterson comes in and replaces him. Is Ireland and Sparano "HIS" type of GM and coach? Just like Parcells canned Mueller and Cameron, don't you think Peterson would have his type of guys?

Parcells is a genius and a major cog in the rebirth of this franchise, but if he were to leave and Ireland and Sparano continued working with this team, it wouldn't be so bad. Yes, we lose a major force in the front office, but I think those two will be more then fine to run things. I am just worried that Ross will find the need to have to replace Parcells. If he does that, the entire football side of things could blow up.

Back
Top Bottom