Bill Parcels work is almost done.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcels work is almost done....

Everyone know Bill Parcels was not a long term option ,but a football guru who knows how to turn a football team around. Bill Parcel eye for talent is on another level .With the emergence of Sean Smith,Vonta Davis ,Pat White and
Harline. The Trifecta has hit on another year of very good player .To worry about,will Bill stay another year or the year after that you only torching
yourself .

New Flash Bill Parcel will leave the Dolphins organization soon .New flash the Miami Dolphins are in good hand with JEFF IRELAND AND TONY SPARANO. Miami Dolphins organization has turn the corner ,Jeff who truly responsible for draft these players,and Sparano coaching the guys up. I feel very very very confident in the trifecta some day becoming the two amigos.

thanks Bill
please repost this once Bill Parcels leave

now that's a grammar teacher's worst nightmare!

Parcells has a track record, and that track record is to leave teams after a certain amount of time. It may have been Jeff Darlington on WQAM that brought up the point that Parcells can walk away whenever he wants to, and still get paid the 12 million he's owed.

My worst fear about him leaving is comes down to two words. Carl Peterson. If this guy comes anywhere near the Fins, you'll see me complaining and moaning a lot more than people about the celebrity owners.

When he does leave and the "Trifecta" is no more I kind of like the "Dynamic Duo" for the new name. I think he stays for one more draft before his ride into the sunset.

Parcells has a track record, and that track record is to leave teams after a certain amount of time. It may have been Jeff Darlington on WQAM that brought up the point that Parcells can walk away whenever he wants to, and still get paid the 12 million he's owed.

My worst fear about him leaving is comes down to two words. Carl Peterson. If this guy comes anywhere near the Fins, you'll see me complaining and moaning a lot more than people about the celebrity owners.

Again..... His track record is as a coach.
A position that he admitted he was very burnt out of.

He's in a completely different position now.
Basically he's accountable to no one but himself and has a coaching staff and personnell dept hand picked by himself to do all the dirty work while all he needs to do is poke his head in anytime he wants to.

Can no one else see the HUGE difference of circumstances here and why his track record as a coach really means nothing at this point.

Leaving as a coach and leaving as a GM are two completely different things entirely. That is like saying a guy played on 5 teams during his NFL career, so he won't be with CBS long before he changes to NBC as an announcer.

Leaving as a coach and leaving as a GM are two completely different things entirely. That is like saying a guy played on 5 teams during his NFL career, so he won't be with CBS long before he changes to NBC as an announcer.

Riiight, being an NFL G.M. is equivalent to being on broadcast television. You should have a conversation with Dan Marino about that.

Nobody is saying he's definitely going to leave, but I am saying that being a G.M. of an NFL franchise can burn you out just as much.

Riiight, being an NFL G.M. is equivalent to being on broadcast television. You should have a conversation with Dan Marino about that.

Nobody is saying he's definitely going to leave, but I am saying that being a G.M. of an NFL franchise can burn you out just as much.

Which is why he didn't take a role as a GM.
He's not a GM at all.
Have you been discussing Jeff Irleand's potential for leaving all this time?

Parcells is the VP of Football operations.
He has a team of coaches and a personnell dept he picked himself to do ALL the dirty work. The potential for burnout in his position with the leeway he's been given is pretty dang low. Which is why his past track record means diddly.

Which is why he didn't take a role as a GM.
He's not a GM at all.
Have you been discussing Jeff Irleand's potential for leaving all this time?

Parcells is the VP of Football operations.
He has a team of coaches and a personnell dept he picked himself to do ALL the dirty work. The potential for burnout in his position with the leeway he's been given is pretty dang low. Which is why his past track record means diddly.

Touche', but the point still stands. Potential for burnout is "pretty dang low." Where did you get that information? When you basically run an organization, you have a lot of work to do. Parcells is not out fishing and enjoying the sun. He's grinding just like Ireland and Sparano.

Back
Top Bottom