Bill Polian, Scott Pioli...Come on Down!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Polian, Scott Pioli...Come on Down!!!!

I don't think it matters who we hire at this point, they're going to suck just like everyone else.

I miss Don Shula.

Polian gets credit for what? Having Manning running his team.. Manning is the team and would make any team in the nfl an instant division winner. Go find a guy that can build this team the right way. Ireland tried to build this team by spending $$$ but he forgot one thing, an offensive line. Trade away Marshall for practically nothing, and replace it with a guy that has zero heart and won't go fight for balls. Fail to go grab a very good young LT in Albert for a guy that isn't helping this team right now in Jamar Taylor

I seriously wonder, if a guy like Mel Kiper or Mike Mayock actually picked our players instead of just talking about them after the fact, wouldn't we be WAY better than what Ireland has compiled?

WalterFootball could be our damn GM and we'd be better off.

I vote CK for GM.

WalterFootball could be our damn GM and we'd be better off.

I vote CK for GM.

Now you are talking...Its obvious to me that any number of posters right here on FH could have compiled a record equal to or BETTER than what these paid "Pros" have assembled. I know one thing for sure...they would have at least cared that it was in the tank.

Now you are talking...Its obvious to me that any number of posters right here on FH could have compiled a record equal to or BETTER than what these paid "Pros" have assembled. I know one thing for sure...they would have at least cared that it was in the tank.

Without a doubt.

• I would've drafted Jimmy Graham. I didn't care that he was raw. Everyone knew he was a physical freak and he was worth taking a gamble on especially since we're in desperate need of a play maker.
  • I would not have traded up in the 2nd round to draft Daniel Thomas or any RB at all. I would've instead drafted a WR.
  • I wouldn't spend 2 draft picks in a row on corners when I know my young QB needs weapons.
  • Gibson and Hartline are slot WRs and I wouldn't have paid them that kind of $ because I would've been flooding the offense with weapons for my inexperienced QB.
  • I would've drafted Dez Bryant instead of trading down. Irving Fryar is the last dynamic WR who stuck around down here. That was in the 90s. Pathetic.
  • I would have locked Randy Starks up instead of giving an extension to Koa Misi.
  • I would have much higher standards for my scouting department and also not feel the need to draft OL in the first round. constantly.

Why are people saying Pioli was terrible in KC? They have pro bowlers at nearly every spot on defense, and good o line and a solid group of skills players. Pretty sure he is the reason they are undefeated.

Why are people saying Pioli was terrible in KC? They have pro bowlers at nearly every spot on defense, and good o line and a solid group of skills players. Pretty sure he is the reason they are undefeated.

Coaching hires are part of the GMs job. Epic fail in KC.

Back
Top Bottom