Bill Romanowski | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Romanowski

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
He's on Steven A. Smith right now. Isn't the dude a racist? I know he spit on J.J Stokes and did some other stuff but that's about it.

dominizzo said:
I cant stand him!!! i always hated this individual

He always used to get me mad sacks in Tecmo Bowl. He's looks alot more calm and collected and kind of looks like he's sedated a little bit. You can't say he was not talented but he was a scumbag and a half when he played the game.

I've always hated Romanowski. He's a classless piece of crap in my books.

I think he had an autograph session for his book this last year in the springs. Even the donkey fans didn't come out for it. He was on roids but I don't know about any racist stuff.

PhinFan0202 said:
He always used to get me mad sacks in Tecmo Bowl. He's looks alot more calm and collected and kind of looks like he's sedated a little bit. You can't say he was not talented but he was a scumbag and a half when he played the game.

He's calmer because he's off the juice now

Uncle Rico II said:
I think he had an autograph session for his book this last year in the springs. Even the donkey fans didn't come out for it. He was on roids but I don't know about any racist stuff.
Did people actually show up for the autograph session?

PhinFan0202 said:
He's on Steven A. Smith right now. Isn't the dude a racist? I know he spit on J.J Stokes and did some other stuff but that's about it.

Where do you guys come up with this crap?

He was a controversial player and was pretty violent, go figure a football player playing a violent game being violent. Also one of the many in the league which took roids.

How you go from a roid rager to being labled a racist can only happen on forums like these. :rolleyes:

I always thought that Romo was kind of cool.

Yeah, he took a lot of weird supplements like lamb DNA and sheep cells (seriously), but he was a good enforcer and was always feared.

Ray Lewis was involved in a murder and people salivate over his tough style of play.

I remember a few players saying that Romo would tell them he was going to go for their knees and the like, he crossed the line alot as a player. I dont know about any racist taunts or things that would make him a racist but he was always looked at as a dirty player.

I liked him when he was helping the Niners win Superbowls but other than that I always thought he was an A-hole.

Trekbiz said:
Where do you guys come up with this crap?

He was a controversial player and was pretty violent, go figure a football player playing a violent game being violent. Also one of the many in the league which took roids.

How you go from a roid rager to being labled a racist can only happen on forums like these. :rolleyes:

I've herd numerous times of people mentioning he's said some racist comments before, i'm not pulling this crap out of my ***.

B-LO said:
I always thought that Romo was kind of cool.

Yeah, he took a lot of weird supplements like lamb DNA and sheep cells (seriously), but he was a good enforcer and was always feared.

Ray Lewis was involved in a murder and people salivate over his tough style of play.

Dude is insane when it comes to the supplements. Because of all the crap he did to prepare the prime of his career was wayyyy longer than most others would have been.

PhinFan0202 said:
I've herd numerous times of people mentioning he's said some racist comments before, i'm not pulling this crap out of my ***.

Well I've never heard of anything.

No one in this thread has mentioned hearing of anything.

Most importantly, the one who made the initial accusation, YOU have added zero to support the comments so until you do I'd have to say it seems like you are in fact "pulling this crap out of your arse."

Trekbiz said:
Well I've never heard of anything.

No one in this thread has mentioned hearing of anything.

Most importantly, the one who made the initial accusation, YOU have added zero to support the comments so until you do I'd have to say it seems like you are in fact "pulling this crap out of your arse."

I see your point but like i said before i'm not going to just make stuff up about him. Let me see if i can pull something off of the internet to support me questioning if he is indeed racist.

Back
Top Bottom