Bill Simmon rips the Tuna and the fish | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Simmon rips the Tuna and the fish

The Furminister

The Juggernaut
Reaction score
I know he's a Patsi boy but he was really going into the phins with cousin Sal. He was saying that this was Parcells 2nd year and was wondering who he was going to blame for the season and that same old song about Pennington's an overachiever.

Some how I don't see being an over achiever a bad thing....now if you an under achiever that would make a difference.

Some how I don't see being an over achiever a bad thing....now if you an under achiever that would make a difference.

an underachiever has the tools to play better... an overachiever is at his pinnacle and can only go down

an underachiever has the tools to play better... an overachiever is at his pinnacle and can only go down

Yes...he may or may not have the tools...but he also may not have the Brains....I believe many have said that a player like Zach was a over achiever...I'll take over achievers all day, every week.

Of course if you like under achievers....you have to love Ryan Leaf.

LOL, Bill Simmons picked Denver to finish 10-6 and make the playoffs, while picking the Dolphins to go 9-7. So he thinks the Denver Broncos are a better football team than the Miami Dolphins. I know we're not exactly the Steelers here, but really- c'mon.

I know he's a Patsi boy but he was really going into the phins with cousin Sal. He was saying that this was Parcells 2nd year and was wondering who he was going to blame for the season and that same old song about Pennington's an overachiever.

Link?

LOL, Bill Simmons picked Denver to finish 10-6 and make the playoffs, while picking the Dolphins to go 9-7. So he thinks the Denver Broncos are a better football team than the Miami Dolphins. I know we're not exactly the Steelers here, but really- c'mon.

The bronocs are 1-0, were 0-1, who ranked higher?

Right. Because one game always tells the story. And Denver wasn't extremely lucky to win that game either. :rolleyes2:

Just sayin.. if they get lucky and win next week in the same fashion they did last week, and we lose, do you still think Miami is the better team?

Just sayin.. if they get lucky and win next week in the same fashion they did last week, and we lose, do you still think Miami is the better team?

Yes. Because if Denver wins the exact same way and we lose a close one, that doesn't make Denver better than us.

Yes. Because if Denver wins the exact same way and we lose a close one, that doesn't make Denver better than us.

They would deserve to be 2-0 and we wuld deserve to be 0-2.. I dont know how you can sit there and say an 0-2 team is better than a 2-0 team, in any regard.. I can understand drinking the koolaid, if this scenario did pan out, i would probably try to argue the same as you

For anyone looking for link 2 this there isn't really one. You have to go to http://espn.go.com/ then half way down on the left you will see the BS Report, click on the cousin Sal audio clip then skip to the 37:00 mark. Really not worth the trouble but there it is if anyone wanted to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom