Billicheat Disciples always fail | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billicheat Disciples always fail

Marino4GM

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At end of Flores 1st year and then last year I thought we finally had a Billicheat disciple that would be a winner. But we were fooled. Just look at who we replaced Reid Sinnet with. Another person that had something to do with NE. Albeit brief. But just hired NE people isn't a recipe. Clearly Billicheat doesn't share his knowledge with his coaches. And really he was nothing before Tom Brady. Matt Patricia and Brian Flores, record this year, 1-15? Nufff said. We should have known after end of year one when things were looking up and tons of draft capital when most of the coaching staff bailed for lateral moves. And last year more coaching changes. Coaches don't want to play for him. Also. Remember we were Duped on day one when we found out Flores didn't call the defensive plays in NE. And also telling when he hires highscoll coaches and junk QB Charlie Frye as the QB coach? Are you nuts? Then we find out the odd co off coords aren't even calling plays but the lousy short NFL tenured Charlie Frye?

I was born and bread in Miami and bleed the colors. Even Jimmy Johnson never end a season any better than Don Shulas last year. But at least we stayed relevant until that last Gabe of Marino and Jimmy's career. And Guess who joined the Phins the season after Marino and Jimmy? Chris Grier. He's a like a voodoo spell over this team. Enough with him, enough of this coaching staff. And Ross loves the Dolphins but as successful as he was in his career he knows nothing about football and is influenced easily by idiots like Grier. If he had sound advisors and listened to them, we'd be better now and in the past. He will spend the money but he never got a good core upper management team and doesn't know enough himself. Now throw a buttwad of cash and get Cowher out of retirement

I actually think Grier has done a good job acquiring talent. Its tge inability of our staff to coach it up and put it in position to win that holds us back.

Belichick disciples always lose the locker room quicker than other coaches. One of the problems with their method of coaching is nobody wants to work with them. We had to promote coaches from within because we can't attract great coordinator talent with a hard headed coach.

Look at Sean McDermott. First time head coach with veteran coordinators (Leslie Frazier, Brian Daboll)
Sean McVay: First time head coach with Raheem Morris and Joe DeCamillis (33 years in the NFL).
Zac Taylor: First time head coach with Lou Anuramo (10 years), and Brian Callahan (12 years).

A first time head coach needs veteran experience around him to lean on; if you're a "my way or the highway" type of guy like Belichick disciples are, good coordinators have options and aren't going to take that job.

Belichick disciples always lose the locker room quicker than other coaches. One of the problems with their method of coaching is nobody wants to work with them. We had to promote coaches from within because we can't attract great coordinator talent with a hard headed coach.

Look at Sean McDermott. First time head coach with veteran coordinators (Leslie Frazier, Brian Daboll)
Sean McVay: First time head coach with Raheem Morris and Joe DeCamillis (33 years in the NFL).
Zac Taylor: First time head coach with Lou Anuramo (10 years), and Brian Callahan (12 years).

A first time head coach needs veteran experience around him to lean on; if you're a "my way or the highway" type of guy like Belichick disciples are, good coordinators have options and aren't going to take that job.
Whatever happened with Jim Caldwell ?

Flores is not a good game day coach he needs to get an assistant coach to help manage the game. His mind is not like Belicheck who is a master at understanding a live football game.

Yeah, I thought Miami finally got it right with Flores. But I think Ross needs to delve back into the coaching carousel.

And all the posters that said Flores was the best coach since Shula are gone.
Not gone but probably not defending him any longer. I thought the 2 years in a row of being the least penalized team and not beating ourselves with dumb plays (like not knowing where to line up) were signs of really good coaching. I have no idea what happened but the team is the worst in football now.

The disastrous turn of events is all on Flores. His abrasive ways has turned him into the anti-christ. No one wants to coach for him and players are tuning him out. Where there is smoke there is fire, and those offseason rumors of a possible mutiny were seemingly, not BS. Especially in light of what's happened so far in 2021. I'll personally never trust a coach from the Belichek tree ever again.

Not gone but probably not defending him any longer. I thought the 2 years in a row of being the least penalized team and not beating ourselves with dumb plays (like not knowing where to line up) were signs of really good coaching. I have no idea what happened but the team is the worst in football now.
I thought he was going to be a good coach myself.

Yeah not sure what happened to him this year he seemed to be a better coach the previous 2 years. Seems like he is coaching scared or just started thinking he was a good coach rather than being humble to the profession.
Nobody wants to play for a Dictator.

Back
Top Bottom