Billicheat Disciples always fail | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billicheat Disciples always fail

I actually think Grier has done a good job acquiring talent. Its tge inability of our staff to coach it up and put it in position to win that holds us back.
I think the coaches have done a terrible job, but when you willfully stripped the roster of all talent at key positions, and every draft you made with that return is questionable at best and a sheer disaster at worst, you have done a terrible job.

But that's just the draft picks. We're paying enough money to guys we signed before the 2020 season to not play for us to sign a difference maker or two. And with all the moves we've made we've got a stable of practice squad caliber runners and our receiving corps has seen most snaps taken by career special teamers and practice squad players.

Give most of the intelligent posters on the board the resources that Grier had and we could have done as good of a job making decisions. We don't get to focus on this stuff 24/7.

Not gone but probably not defending him any longer. I thought the 2 years in a row of being the least penalized team and not beating ourselves with dumb plays (like not knowing where to line up) were signs of really good coaching. I have no idea what happened but the team is the worst in football now.
I'd say at least 95% were right with you, brother. I never thought this team would make a total 180 this season. I made quite a fool of myself telling friends, family and acquaintances that my Dolphins were going to make a playoff push this year. After the misery that is the last 20 years I was SURE we turned the corner. I was 100% on it. This season is by far the most disappointing I've had as a fan. We're talking 35ish years and a lot of disappointments. Nothing comes close to this.

Back
Top Bottom