Billicheat will beat the dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billicheat will beat the dolphins

Arizona beat a healthy Dallas, they crushed you guys, they lost a clsoe game at Washington, they beat Buffalo when the Bills were winning, they lost a close game at Carolina. Arizona is a good team facing the defending Champs who happen to be 9-1(and also have played an easy sched so this is one of the Giants first tests).

All i know is that the Cardinals are 4-0 within their own abysmal division. They lost to Redskins team, and exposed an over rated Bills team. They also lost to a tough Carolina squad, and got stomped by your Jets. They beat the heck out of us, there's no denying that and they're a playoff bound team. But to me they're still not all that impressive, and i expect the Giants to beat them pretty handily.

Jets-Titans is the game of the week followed not far behind by NYG-Arizona, why wouldn't they be talking those games up? Miami-NE is a great game too but clearly far below thoe other 2. Jets-Titans have a combined record of 17-3, NYG-Ari 16-4 while NE-Miami have a combined record of 12-8.
But neither of those teams are direct rivals for a playoff berth.
The Titans have wrapped up their division title, and NYG are going to make the playoffs anyways, while NE and Miami are DIRECT rivals BOTH battling for the SAME playoff spot. Clearly the best and most intriguing game of the week

Arizona is a good team facing the defending Champs who happen to be 9-1(and also have played an easy sched so this is one of the Giants first tests).
Why does everyone use this excuse when a team has a good record? How has their schedule been easy. They are in a pretty tough division. Each team is formidable.

Why does everyone use this excuse when a team has a good record? How has their schedule been easy. They are in a pretty tough division. Each team is formidable.

So it's ok to say Arizona had an easy sched but not the Giants? Their div isn't as tough as it's made out to be, they got Wash in the Thursday Night opener, beat a mediocre Philly team and a decimated Dallas team. Baltimore and Pitt are the only other "good teams" they have beaten and Baltimore has ONE win over a winning team.

All i know is that the Cardinals are 4-0 within their own abysmal division. They lost to Redskins team, and exposed an over rated Bills team. They also lost to a tough Carolina squad, and got stomped by your Jets. They beat the heck out of us, there's no denying that and they're a playoff bound team. But to me they're still not all that impressive, and i expect the Giants to beat them pretty handily.

Yet you guys struggled to beat Buffalo and they thrashed you guys. I think Ari will beat the Giants on Sunday.

This is a big game for us, but the Jets/Titan game is huge for us too. We want the Titans to win, even though it would be nice to see the Jets beat and demolish the perfect season.However, division wise we need the Jets to lose.

This is a big game for us, but the Jets/Titan game is huge for us too. We want the Titans to win, even though it would be nice to see the Jets beat and demolish the perfect season.However, division wise we need the Jets to lose.

Nothing is better than watching the Jets get spanked. :woot:

We played lost in ARI and we were not ready for it.. the trap game in the desert. I wish eric green's leg cramped out and he fell to leave a wide open ted ginn jr for td.. or maybe we are up by 14 in fg range and we play action on 4th and 1 for a td. Smart call?? I'd say so but maybe it just pisses me off that I never see another team do that. Anyways I believe the jets and titans is a good match-up and it will be close. Titans should of lost to the jags if justin gage didnt turn into moss. I expect the jets to actually pull it out thought I surely would like to see them fall. ARI vs NYG is a good matchup but NY will dominate the cards because they are an on/off team, they will be off on sunday due to such a big matchup. Pats vs MIA should get more praise but hey if we win im sure we will be talked about the rest of the year.

Jets-Titans is the game of the week followed not far behind by NYG-Arizona, why wouldn't they be talking those games up? Miami-NE is a great game too but clearly far below thoe other 2. Jets-Titans have a combined record of 17-3, NYG-Ari 16-4 while NE-Miami have a combined record of 12-8.

Why do you have 8000 posts on a dolphin forum?

Answer me this, if before last week someone were to ask you which game you would rather win the jets/pats or the jets/tenn game which would you say?? If you say the tenn game then you are ignorant.

Hang around awhile....He's one of the better posters here.

Yeah he seems like it. I have seen him around the forum. He isn't the typical jets fan. I just found it funny. Seems like a cool guy.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk with the question, I just actually wondered lol.

Not really, if the jets don't lose again they win the division.

If the dolphins don't lose we win the division. So what is your point? We still own our destiny. Both us and the jets have one loss in the division and with one game still vs you guys we still win the division even if you guys win out except for the last game.

I agree the Jets Tians game is huge, but division games, especially close ones, record wise, take precendence over conference games. Winning all your division games is the most important thing, then conference games, then out of conference games... The Miami-NE game is more important to the outcome of the AFCE than the Jets-Titan game... Same thing goes if the jets were playing NE and Miami was playing Tenn. Yeah, Tenn is undeafeated, so the media gets a stiffy, but its not as important as a division game
While it's true that division games are more important, there is still valid reason for the national media to pay attention to the other games. The Titans are undefeated, the Jets and Titans have combined for more wins than any other two teams facing each other, and the Giants have the NFL's 2nd best record in a matchup of division leaders. These are all stories that can appeal to fans of any team across the country.

A division battle may be more important then those two other games, but which games are more appealing to fans outside the AFCE? To put it another way, how interested were any of us in last week's game between Chicago and Green Bay, or this week's game between Carolina and Atlanta? Because if you think the national media should be paying more attention to Miami-New England, then you should feel they should pay more attention to those two games as well.

The national media - web, print, television and radio - it's a business. They're all about profits, which come from higher ratings, web clicks, and magazine sales. The Jets-Titans and Giants-Cardinals is going to attract more people than the Dolphins-Patriots or Panthers-Falcons. Right now we're a secondary story, and rightfully so.

Back
Top Bottom