Billicheat will beat the dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billicheat will beat the dolphins

dont care how smart you are, if you dont have the horses and the pats dont have the horses you are going to lose

Arizona beat a healthy Dallas, they crushed you guys, they lost a clsoe game at Washington, they beat Buffalo when the Bills were winning, they lost a close game at Carolina. Arizona is a good team facing the defending Champs who happen to be 9-1(and also have played an easy sched so this is one of the Giants first tests).

I agree 100%.

Dolphins lost to a good Cards team, matter of fact, they've only lost to one team without a winning record, Houston, and they aren't really a pushover, they've played everyone tough.

Oh, and I agree with everyone else, the thread title has nothing to do with the first post.

How do I reech thees keedz???? :shakeno:

clear.gif

Beel Beeleechek wieell NOT beat thee Dolpheens!

Hang around awhile....He's one of the better posters here.

says you.

anyway, my opinion on the subject is that 'who cares?' i'll gladly fly under the radar all year, they can keep doubting. If the Fins run over the Patriots they'll be giving us the proverbial B Jobs all week, and probably start jumping our bandwagon. That or they'll excuse the Pats loss due to injuries.. which will just add more diesel fuel to this dolphins semi truck.

id rather not have the love. Its been my experience as a fin fan of over 20 years that when the world thinks we cant win we usally do, and when everyone is on our jock we dissapoint. Weather or not the media loves us a win is a win.

Why do you have 8000 posts on a dolphin forum?

Obviously an agent provocateur.

Think about it, though. Having a Jets fan as one of the big posters on this board adds some spice to it. And not to go too much off topic, but if we beat the Pats, which we can do, imagine how HUGE the Jets game is going to be. Can't think of a bigger one since the Mud Bowl in the early 80's; the one where A.J. Duhe's uniform came out brown.

The entire universe will be watching. We will have Jets fans all over this board talking trash and we'll be on GangGreen doing the same. It'll be the story of the phoenix-like comeback and the genius of the Tuna vs. what the Jets have assembled and gone to cap hell for. It'll be Pennington vs. Favre, for real this time. The press will be absolutely hysterical. The rivalry index will be off the scale. Porter will say things about Favre's mama. Productivity at the office in New York and Miami will drop.

But back on topic: That party won't happen until we beat the Pats first. It's the first stepping stone to the playoffs. Don't anybody forget it.

Answer me this, if before last week someone were to ask you which game you would rather win the jets/pats or the jets/tenn game which would you say?? If you say the tenn game then you are ignorant.

That doesn't have anything to do w/ anything though. yeah division games are more important but you have a matchup of possibly the 2 best AFC teams, more people are interested in this game than the NE-Mia game.

If the dolphins don't lose we win the division. So what is your point? We still own our destiny. Both us and the jets have one loss in the division and with one game still vs you guys we still win the division even if you guys win out except for the last game.

I think we are in better shape as we have that final game at home and even if you win Sunday and we lose we can afford ANOTHER loss after that and STILL control our own destiny b/c even if we were a gmae behind you heading into our meeting all we would have to do is beat you so we are definitely in better shape b/c if you lose Sunday and we win you are then 2 games back and have 1 more div loss so you'd need to have us lose to Buffalo at home and be w/in a game of us to have a chance in week 17.

Is anyone else as pissed as me w/ the lack of coverage and or respect we see/receive from analysts/sports reporters. All they're talking about is the jets vs. titans and cardinals vs. giants.

Save the same dang thing I keep hearing. Billicheat won't let the dolphins sweep his team.

Last I checked he doesn't line up and play. What can he do if our team runs for 200+ yrds on the ground versus their old/aging linebackers
(save Mayo), and a defense missing two stars in Harrison and A. Thomas.

There is no real analysis going on, just some stupid belief based on past dominance. It justs makes me sick to see a team, who I think we are just as good as now (thanks to loss of running game...L. Mauroney, and our most hated enemy Brady, along w/ key losses as well on the d-side of the ball) get so much love.

Why do some people care so much what the media has to say about the fins? I hope nobody talks anything about us and we keep kicking *** on the field. And as much as I hate the Pats they are a really good team and if we dont play lights out, they can kick our butt. This is not the same team we played at the early part of the season.

Arizona beat a healthy Dallas, they crushed you guys, they lost a clsoe game at Washington, they beat Buffalo when the Bills were winning, they lost a close game at Carolina. Arizona is a good team facing the defending Champs who happen to be 9-1(and also have played an easy sched so this is one of the Giants first tests).

At least we didn't lose to the Raiders and barely beat us.

I think we are in better shape as we have that final game at home and even if you win Sunday and we lose we can afford ANOTHER loss after that and STILL control our own destiny b/c even if we were a gmae behind you heading into our meeting all we would have to do is beat you so we are definitely in better shape b/c if you lose Sunday and we win you are then 2 games back and have 1 more div loss so you'd need to have us lose to Buffalo at home and be w/in a game of us to have a chance in week 17.

Yes, you're in a slightly better position than us. I'd rather be a game up in the overall standings and have that last game at home, as you do.

However, no -- if we dropped two games back, we would not absolutely need you to lose to Buffalo in order to make our last game decide the division. All we'd need is to get back within a game of you. Any Jets loss would do. If we then won the final game, the head-to-head tiebreak splits, division records would tie (or could), and the next tiebreak is common games. And guess what -- you have two losses against common opponents (not counting the division, since we're assuming that's a tie also), and we currently have just one.

Of course, if we dropped two games back Sunday, that puts the Pats right back into it as well. Not worried about the Pats? Don't forget that if it ends in a three-way tie for the division, your 2-0 record against them is meaningless. The first tiebreak would be division record, which could be 4-2 all around. After that (again), it's common games. And again, the Pats and Fins both have one loss currently, vs. the Jets' two. In that scenario, you'd be the first team eliminated.

AFC record is the tiebreak after common games, not before. Even there you don't hold any edge currently. You could after Sunday, of course, but we could close that gap right back up in the final game.

So yes, I like your position better than ours right now. You have a little more room for error between now and week 17. But the edge isn't as much as you think. The chances of your not needing that final game aren't very good -- not yet, anyway.

Still, there's actually a long way to go. We could lose to Buffalo (and so could you). After a 1-15 season, I'm just happy to be in the playoff hunt and even thinking about this stuff, heading into the final stretch.

The Jests have to beat the Titans for all this to happen? That might be a good thing, right Merc.

Back
Top Bottom