Billick: Ryan Tannehill hype recalls JaMarcus Russell | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billick: Ryan Tannehill hype recalls JaMarcus Russell

Funny, the QB most lately mentioned in the context of Jamarcus is Sanchmarcus who has the lowest starting QB completion percentage since Russell.

I like Billick, was lobbying for him instead of Fisher, but in retrospect, we ended up with the best HC available so it's all good. Brian was around as the OC when Dulpepper with Randy Moss set all sorts of offensive records, but of course turned out to be more on Moss than Dumbte. Beyond that, Trent Dilfer was his best QB with the Ravens so what does that tell you?

People forget that folks were high on Russell early in his carere, Ryan leaf was annointed early and was on the cover of SI. 2,3,4,5,6 games is not enough time to properly evaluate. If you guys want to go crazy henne style then go ahead, if he doesn't pan out don't say I didn't warn you about annointing guys too soon.

Again, I THINK he'll be a good one but you guys are talking like it's a guarantee and it's not.

Not one person is acting like it's a guarantee Tannehill will be good. But please stay on this site another three years so you can tell "us" how wrong we were if he didn't pan out. Sounds like a hell of a life.

Funny, the QB most lately mentioned in the context of Jamarcus is Sanchmarcus who has the lowest starting QB completion percentage since Russell.

I like Billick, was lobbying for him instead of Fisher, but in retrospect, we ended up with the best HC available so it's all good. Brian was around as the OC when Dulpepper with Randy Moss set all sorts of offensive records, but of course turned out to be more on Moss than Dumbte. Beyond that, Trent Dilfer was his best QB with the Ravens so what does that tell you?

mark sanchez:

30-23 reg season record
4-2 postseason record

Russell
7-18 reg season record

yep, they are nearly identical.

Back
Top Bottom