** Bills/Broncos MNF Game Gathering | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Bills/Broncos MNF Game Gathering

Need the Chiefs, Eagles and Cowboys to beat the Bills. That would mean the best the Bills could be going into the season finale with Miami is 8-8.
So instead of fighting for a division.. might be a fight just to determine if they make the playoffs or not. Having that opportunity would be chefs kiss. They also have @Chargers

Don't jump on me here, but as I watched Denver flub over and over I was having anxiety pains thinking of so many Miami games in the past several years. I'm glad Denver pulled it out but I was starting to have PTSD.
Yeah the Broncos tried their best to lose that game.

The Bills wouldn't let them.

Here's a good question. The NFL has a crazy rule that if the offense makes a substitution that the defense has to be allowed time to make changes as well. Since the Broncos ran their kicking unit on the field, could the Bills just took their time making their substitutions and let the clock run out?

N
Here's a good question. The NFL has a crazy rule that if the offense makes a substitution that the defense has to be allowed time to make changes as well. Since the Broncos ran their kicking unit on the field, could the Bills just took their time making their substitutions and let the clock run out?
NO

Back
Top Bottom