** Bills/Broncos MNF Game Gathering | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Bills/Broncos MNF Game Gathering

This was a satisfying 4th quarter for me. Watching Buffalo self destruct was great. That PI was perfect and then 12 players on the field against the missed FG lol! That’s got to be one of the best Bills plays that I have seen.

Didn't see the end but missed fg, too many men on the field, fg made lol I gotta see that
Have you ever been at a comedy show, where the comedian absolutely rips the person sitting near you? It was very much like that. The pain you could feel was oh so real, but that didn't stop you from absolutely crying from laughing so hard. Thats the ending you missed. So good, So Great!

The Broncos tried so many ways to not win that football game. Slosh and the gang just wouldnt let it happen.

that my friend was a Happy Ending......

Sorry if posted. Can't stand that bills homer Brandt.

Brandt is worthless!

That was a must win for Buffalo going into this part of their schedule. The Jets will be tough for them and beat them up even if they win against the Jets, it won’t be easy. Then to play KC, Philly and Dallas, good luck with that lol! I see Allen crumbling against those defenses.

Back
Top Bottom