Bills DC Frasier Taking Year Off | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills DC Frasier Taking Year Off

Right. I see the same but it's because they're freaking delusional. Oh, the most meth head fan base thinks it's good. They also think smoking meth and banging the cat is good too.

They just lost a top DC while at the combine. How that is anything other than a L is beyond me. I don't care what their phallic shaped glass bongs tell them to say.

You forgot the WWE aspect of jumping onto tables.

Or, is that a byproduct of being meth heads?

Who is going to go in there for just a year? They might have to hire from within and give somebody a temporary promotion.
That is why I believe McDermott will run the defense on game days. His previous time as a DC in the NFL gives him the experience to run the defense and he obviously is familiar with the defensive system they have run while he has been the head coach.

He could promote a coach now on his staff and give that coach the title of DC but then McDermott calls the defense. Just like McDaniel calls the offensive plays on game day while Frank Smith has the title of OC.

And yet the Bills defense was terrible in the playoffs when it matters
Sample size matters, my dudeski. They also had a bunch of injuries on defense which is precisely why sample size matters.

Unless you think that having a good defensive coordinator means that you should have a good defense all the time no matter who gets thrown out on the field, in which case you haven't been watching football for very long which is fine. You'll learn.

PS: They gave up 0.5 points more than the Bengals's season average and yet you make it out to be like they gave up 50.

Good luck with that, we have been waiting for Allen to regress after his rookie year but that has not happened
still hoping though... the bills, without allen, "might" win 5 or 6 games.. plus the way he runs and exposes himself (doesn't sound right, lol), he better be careful

Eagles fans really disliked McDermott. He took over for a coaching legend in Eagles DC Jim Johnson, who died rather suddenly. There was a lot of confusion in my neck of the woods when he got the Carolina DC job.

Even more confusion when he got the big job in Buffalo. It wasn't earned. He fit the profile. White guy.

McDermott has 17 games left as the Bills head coach. Maybe 18.

I was questioning his validity a year ago.
My knock on him as a HC is in game coaching decisions.

He seems to be good getting the team ready during the week but his decision making on game day leaves something to be desired.

Awe shucks Bufffalo. There went the best candidate.
wet hot american summer middle finger GIF by NETFLIX

Back
Top Bottom