Bills DC Frasier Taking Year Off | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills DC Frasier Taking Year Off

Awe shucks Bufffalo. There went the best candidate.
wet hot american summer middle finger GIF by NETFLIX

If Rex Ryan is willing to return as the DC of the Bills and they want him to return, he would be a high level DC hire. I just don’t know if he would want to go back to the last team he coached and to the ownership that fired him as their head coach.

Personally I would hate to see him as the Bills DC. No matter what anyone might think about Rex Ryan. He was a heck of a DC in the NFL and if he is willing to return to coaching, I would rather see him go to another team not in the AFC East.

If Rex Ryan is willing to return as the DC of the Bills and they want him to return, he would be a high level DC hire. I just don’t know if he would want to go back to the last team he coached and to the ownership that fired him as their head coach.

Personally I would hate to see him as the Bills DC. No matter what anyone might think about Rex Ryan. He was a heck of a DC in the NFL and if he is willing to return to coaching, I would rather see him go to another team not in the AFC East.
He’s been out for 7 years….

He’s been out for 7 years….
Dick Vermiel was out of coaching for 15 years before he returned to coach the Rams. Within three years he was able to take a bad Rams teams and turn them into a SB champion.

I really don’t look at how long a coach has been out of the game. It comes down to them wanting to return to the game in my opinion. I have no idea if Ryan wants to leave the studio and return to coaching but if he does, I still believe he could be one of the best DC’s in the league.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom