Bills @ Dolphins officially flexed to SNF | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills @ Dolphins officially flexed to SNF

If the Ravens backups lose to Pittsburgh Saturday and the Titans who have quit lose to Jacksonville at 1 on Sunday…Buffalo will be eliminated with a loss. And the 2 seed with a win. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. The lowest division winner or out…sure. Happens all the time. Maybe the 3 seed or out in an extreme scenario. But either the second best team in the conference or the eighth based on one result? Insane.
6 weeks ago the Bills were like the 12th seed. Now with a win, they jump all the way to 2nd seed.

6 weeks ago the Bills were like the 12th seed. Now with a win, they jump all the way to 2nd seed.
They‘re still in real danger because they lose all tiebreakers to everyone in the wild card. 12 to 2 would be nuts…but 12 to 8 feels more likely. Sean McDermott coaching big games is a recipe for absolute failure.

I thought it was going to affect AFC seeding 2-4. That would make it so every AFC playoff teams fans had to watch it. But looks like AFC east winner is locked in to #2 and Chiefs locked into #3

If the Ravens backups lose to Pittsburgh Saturday and the Titans who have quit lose to Jacksonville at 1 on Sunday…Buffalo will be eliminated with a loss. And the 2 seed with a win. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. The lowest division winner or out…sure. Happens all the time. Maybe the 3 seed or out in an extreme scenario. But either the second best team in the conference or the eighth based on one result? Insane.

what wild is that if they lose, they could potentially fall back out of the playoffs completely

Steelers playing for their playoff lives, Jags playing for the AFC south conference vs an absolute hot mess of a titans team. I like those odds... plus its the NFL.. its already scripted to add extra sauce for the night game. Bills lose and they're out

A national TV embarrassment to show the world the true lolphins way.

I wonder what kind of hair brained play calls he will come up with this week. I wonder how poorly prepared we will look this time around.

Worst case scenario right here. I bet McDaniel is already planning all of his screen plays

Titans game aside, we were one Kadarius Toney brain fart away from not having to deal with this. And to think there were people here actually rooting for the Bills in that game smh.
it was the ultimate tiny, SBD, brain fart. All he had to do was stand with his legs slightly more together, boom #2 seed. The week before, during the game, after, I couldn't believe so many rooting for the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom