Bills @ Dolphins officially flexed to SNF | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills @ Dolphins officially flexed to SNF

They are going to **** the bed in an epic epic fashion. They either get shut out or give up another 50 burger. Josh Allen is going to run all over us. The old boomer in the box with his terrible hat will be as confused as ever

This wonderful season is a plastic knock off toy from China. Just end it.

They are going to **** the bed in an epic epic fashion. They either get shut out or give up another 50 burger. Josh Allen is going to run all over us. The old boomer in the box with his terrible hat will be as confused as ever

This wonderful season is a plastic knock off toy from China. Just end it.

Different type of team than the Ravens.

Bills have barely been beating teams recently

Charges and Patriots

Miami has more than a chance.

Unfortunately the injuries doesn’t help.

Tua in prime time is dog ****
But he was so good vs Georgia in that national championship game in the 2nd half.

We're getting rolled in this one. Hell, they have more to lose than we do, not us. We almost have an excuse to lose this one - they needed it more, were more hungry, we were hurt/beat up, the light got in Tua's eyes on that 3rd int, and whatever else you can make up.....what else ya got? LOL!

Don’t let Tua throw the ball even once….and Achain runs every single down….

Ok…..game plan is clear

I'm still kind of speechless and processing that **** show we witnessed to care.

Morning, afternoon, night...

McD and Fangio you coaches better have your players ready no more of this bs

Different type of team than the Ravens.

Bills have barely been beating teams recently

Charges and Patriots

Miami has more than a chance.

Unfortunately the injuries doesn’t help.
It doesn’t matter how the Bills have looked the last two weeks. They will have their way against the Dolphins because Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs always seem to have their way against them.

It doesn’t matter how the Bills have looked the last two weeks. They will have their way against the Dolphins because Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs always seem to have their way against them.

Possibly! But there’s a reason you play the game.

I didn’t think Miami had a chance against the Ravens.

The amount of key injuries and Raven personnel was not in our favor.

Possibly! But there’s a reason you play the game.

I didn’t think Miami had a chance against the Ravens.

The amount of key injuries and Raven personnel was not in our favor.
Me neither and I feel the same way about the Bills game. They are a physical team and the Dolphins don’t do well against those teams.

Back
Top Bottom