Bills @ Dolphins. What happens on Sunday? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills @ Dolphins. What happens on Sunday?

bigmiamifan said:
I think Mularkey is a fine play caller.

But since this is a fins forum and I'm not sure why you are posting here, I say we destroy buffalo 34-0.
thats right buffalo has no chance

I say Miami no doubt will win this one. First off I get the same feeling this week that I had when we lost to Cleveland last season. The players are pissed off and really eager to get out there and put some hurtin on the bills. Second, people keep ragging our running game and Culpepper struggling, we played against the steelers in Pittsburgh. All Qb's struggle there and everyone knew before we even watched the game that there was going to be no groung game for the Dolphins. Its pittsburgh, thats what they do at home, stop the run and disrupt the QB. Pretty simple huh? I do have one problem though. We did play pretty timid and the play calling was way too conservative. I think it'll change at home.

BradTheBillsFan said:
Good post. I don't see how some of you guys can be so confident about this game. Neither team has shown anything spectacular so far, granted it's only the second game. This should be a hard fought battle won by a few points near the end. I don't see either team blowing out the other.

I totally agree with that. These div. games are always close until they don't matter. This is a big one and you bet both teams will come to play. It will come down to who makes less mistakes or who steps up with a ridiculous performance for the good or worse (2 games last year...game one...was lost on a rb fumble. Game two was won on a Chambers td that was spectacular)

I'm afraid phin fans this won't be a blowout. Hopefully the fins prove me wrong. till then i have to agree with the barfalo fan

The Aqua Crush said:
I totally agree with that. These div. games are always close until they don't matter. This is a big one and you bet both teams will come to play. It will come down to who makes less mistakes or who steps up with a ridiculous performance for the good or worse (2 games last year...game one...was lost on a rb fumble. Game two was won on a Chambers td that was spectacular)

I'm afraid phin fans this won't be a blowout. Hopefully the fins prove me wrong. till then i have to agree with the barfalo fan

i agree, division matchup, early in the season, both teams will play hard. i have faith in our coaching staff to improve from last week, and we played a good game last week for 53 minutes. i think the heat and humidity will also help to wear down the boys from upstate ny. this puts us in great position to win this game, blowout or field goal with 13 seconds left, i don't care, lets just play hard and WIN

Hagan and Suggs go off. Thats off coarse in the middle of the 3rd since we sit our starters. I have a really good feealing about the fins. Fins 30 Bluff 16

notscorwood said:
Well guys, I have been reading posts and I can say that most of them are way to homerish for me. The Bills fans and the Fin fans are both spewing some rediculous stuff. However, To all the Dolphin fans that are saying Buffalo is the worst team in the league and that they could never go 0-2 cause the bills are coming in is rediculous. 1 Blown call by a ref and the game can flip either way. Same for the Bills fans that are saying its a lock and the Bills will get all over Pep..

The reality of this game and this rivalry is that no matter how good or bad one of the teams is they almost always play close. The last 6 have been split at 3-3. The bills can not stop the ground game at all, but Mularkey is known for trying to outsmart the other team and he might try and pass thinking the Bills will stack up on the run. He is not a good play caller. The Bills will have success going down field on the Dolphins secondary.

I see this game being a 3 or 4 point game with Buffalo leading probably all game like last season but not my more than a few points. Then in normal Bills fashion they will find a way to lose it. My prediction is 20-17. Unfortunately Fins on top. However, If the Bills do indeed find a way to limit the Dolphin ground game then they have as good of a shot at winning as the Fins do.

I agree, it's always a good game and always fun to watch.

GO PHINS~!

For some reason I really think our "playmakers" are going to come prepared and ready to play. I think Daunte is going to have a fine game, along with Ronnie, Randy, Chris, and Marty. I think we're going to force a few TO's and be ok. I think we win by at least 14!!! eek. 34-10 Miami.

Back
Top Bottom