Bills @ Dolphins. What happens on Sunday? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills @ Dolphins. What happens on Sunday?

I think this game is going to be a dogfight especially if we can't get our offense going, especially the running game.

notscorwood said:
Culpepper is not a good QB anymore. If he ever was. Yes he was good at bombing the rock to Moss but after he left Culpepper was the worst QB in the league in the 5 games he made it through. Chambers is not Moss no matter what anybody says. I can hear the Chambers is better people already.. Take a deep breath before saying it and being rediculous. Think if you want that this game will be a blowout but it wont.

Why didn't Kerry Collins blow up the league last year or Aaron Brooks blowing up the league ths year?

ckparrothead said:
Mind you that I'm always loathe to predict a blowout, but this is going to be a blowout.

Dolphins: 24
Bills: 13

11 points may not seem like a blowout, but the game will actually feel like the Bills were never in control and never had a real chance of winning.
Let's see - first you "predict a blowout", then you post a 10-point win which isn't exactly a blowout, then finally admit you're not predicting a blowout really? :rolleyes:

In fact a 10-point win is the most likely scenario. Not really a bold prediction. Teams in the NFL usually win their home opener. Teams like the Dolphins who are considered playoff teams even more so.

This ain't rocket science - the Team has a chip on its shoulder after last week. Unless C-Pepp was hiding in a closet all week, he probably heard or read something about his so called choking performance in Week 1. The man has something to prove - The pressure is ON.

I agree with your observation that Daunte was just being Daunte last week, throwing those 2 INTs. This week he'll look to pad his stats against a weaker defense and could possibly run up the score in 4th Qtr despite Mularkey's conservative play calling. He is still overdue for a fumble. All the WR's want to make plays too naturally, and don't forget McMichael. Everyone is hungry for a breakout game!!

Easy to predict a 10 point victory. Home opener I say
Dolphins - 30
Bills - 10

DoggPhin said:
Let's see - first you "predict a blowout", then you post a 10-point win which isn't exactly a blowout, then finally admit you're not predicting a blowout really? :rolleyes:

In fact a 10-point win is the most likely scenario. Not really a bold prediction. Teams in the NFL usually win their home opener. Teams like the Dolphins who are considered playoff teams even more so.

This ain't rocket science - the Team has a chip on its shoulder after last week. Unless C-Pepp was hiding in a closet all week, he probably heard or read something about his so called choking performance in Week 1. The man has something to prove - The pressure is ON.

I agree with your observation that Daunte was just being Daunte last week, throwing those 2 INTs. This week he'll look to pad his stats against a weaker defense and could possibly run up the score in 4th Qtr despite Mularkey's conservative play calling. He is still overdue for a fumble. All the WR's want to make plays too naturally, and don't forget McMichael. Everyone is hungry for a breakout game!!

Easy to predict a 10 point victory. Home opener I say
Dolphins - 30
Bills - 10

Actually I posted an 11 point victory, but thanks for proving that you can't count.

notscorwood said:
Culpepper is not a good QB anymore. If he ever was. Yes he was good at bombing the rock to Moss but after he left Culpepper was the worst QB in the league in the 5 games he made it through. Chambers is not Moss no matter what anybody says. I can hear the Chambers is better people already.. Take a deep breath before saying it and being rediculous. Think if you want that this game will be a blowout but it wont.

I'm sorry, but I stopped reading after your first sentence. I'm sure many others will do the same.:lol: Try to not start your posts with ridiculous first sentences if you ever want any one to read.

I predict 150 yards from Ronnie and 250 from Culpepper, Chambers getting 100 of those yards

BradTheBillsFan said:
Good post. I don't see how some of you guys can be so confident about this game. Neither team has shown anything spectacular so far, granted it's only the second game. This should be a hard fought battle won by a few points near the end. I don't see either team blowing out the other.

Hard fought maybe, but the injury list of the BB's will soon get longer.

Oh and also, as for the Chambers/ Moss argument. What exactlly has Moss done since he left Culpepper? Chambers had a much better 2005 than did Moss. So maybe it was more balanced than you think.

I say King Booker gets 2 TD's. Ronnie comes out with a 4.1 yards per average with a TD. CC has 90 receiving yards and Randy gets 5 catches for 58 yards and a TD. That gives Daunte 3 TD's and around 275 yards passing. Last but not least Mare makes 2 FG's and the Phins win 34-13.

G-Force said:
I say King Booker gets 2 TD's. Ronnie comes out with a 4.1 yards per average with a TD. CC has 90 receiving yards and Randy gets 5 catches for 58 yards and a TD. That gives Daunte 3 TD's and around 275 yards passing. Last but not least Mare makes 2 FG's and the Phins win 34-13.

Sounds pretty good. But I'll shift some more numbers CC's way. Remember, he always shreds Buffalo's defense. Maybe another 15 catch 238 yard day? That would be awesome!

notscorwood said:
Keep telling yourself that and maybe it will be true....I guess his three Pro-Bowl appearances and 90+ career rating are some kind of mistake :lol:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Sounds pretty good. But I'll shift some more numbers CC's way. Remember, he always shreds Buffalo's defense. Maybe another 15 catch 238 yard day? That would be awesome!
Yeah I thought of that but I beleive while CC will have more yards the ball will be spread evenly for some reason. Just my gut feeling that Daunte will be looking every one and not locking on like our QB's after Marino. I'm all for that because on paper we have many weapons.:dolphins:

BradTheBillsFan said:
Good post. I don't see how some of you guys can be so confident about this game. Neither team has shown anything spectacular so far, granted it's only the second game. This should be a hard fought battle won by a few points near the end. I don't see either team blowing out the other.

We have higher expectations than you. We're at home. We have a proven QB. One bad game against a top defense does not make Cpep a poor QB, and most of us still have faith in the guy that he's gonna get us a bunch of wins this season.

Even though on "on any given Sunday," teams can surprise, I believe that can only happened on poorly coached teams...

I also expect a 10+ point blow out by MIA...

zeke0123 said:
Keep telling yourself that and maybe it will be true....I guess his three Pro-Bowl appearances and 90+ career rating are some kind of mistake :lol:

All he's got is hope...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom