Bills Fan Impressed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fan Impressed

BillsFanInPeace

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I will start this off by saying it is only preseason, and it looked like Jax did not run a real pressure defense (Vanilla), most teams do, But either way I was impressed with the Fins today.

1. QBs - Pennington (I wont use his nickname today because I was impressed) showed why he is a very accurate passer. Looks like his arm is a little stronger had some more zip that I have not seen on him, But he does help your WRs with his smarts and accuracy. I will reserve judgement on him though for a bit until I see him under pressure, because in the past that is when his picks come. Henne also impressed me alot, you know what I got flashes of, Edwards last year, though a rookie has amazing pocket pressence and stands in the posket nice, I think you may have finally found the QB of the future.

2. RBs- Not so much with Ronnie, and gets another INJ (even if minor). But like I said all offseason to you all, it will take him all year IMO to start to come back to the form he was in early last year because of the Knee. He looks tenative to me and that is because of that Knee. And I thought I would never have to say this again but Ricky looks to be back and I hate it. I still remember the games he would tear us apart, heres to hoping the Bills revamped defense does not let him rip off big games.

3. OL - Looked very good against a very good front 7, but just like the Bills did with the Steelers I cannot say they are studs yet, because very little pressure schemes right now, But they did look good holding and pushing the line. Though I did see the Knock on Long coming out of the draft that he can get too aggressive with that third Down where Spicer schooled him up. But overall he looked Solid.

Defense as a Hole also looked good, Though here it is hard to tell because it is so vanilla. I hate trying to judge defenses in the preason.

Overall Solid play from your starters and very impressed with this team. Overall they are much better than your team last year. Hope you all continue to improve I miss the days of Bills 1st Fins 2nd in the division.

Hopefully we return to the days where the Bills were NEVER in contention for any other spot in the division than last.

I will start this off by saying it is only preseason, and it looked like Jax did not run a real pressure defense (Vanilla), most teams do, But either way I was impressed with the Fins today.

1. QBs - Pennington (I wont use his nickname today because I was impressed) showed why he is a very accurate passer. Looks like his arm is a little stronger had some more zip that I have not seen on him, But he does help your WRs with his smarts and accuracy. I will reserve judgement on him though for a bit until I see him under pressure, because in the past that is when his picks come. Henne also impressed me alot, you know what I got flashes of, Edwards last year, though a rookie has amazing pocket pressence and stands in the posket nice, I think you may have finally found the QB of the future.

2. RBs- Not so much with Ronnie, and gets another INJ (even if minor). But like I said all offseason to you all, it will take him all year IMO to start to come back to the form he was in early last year because of the Knee. He looks tenative to me and that is because of that Knee. And I thought I would never have to say this again but Ricky looks to be back and I hate it. I still remember the games he would tear us apart, heres to hoping the Bills revamped defense does not let him rip off big games.

3. OL - Looked very good against a very good front 7, but just like the Bills did with the Steelers I cannot say they are studs yet, because very little pressure schemes right now, But they did look good holding and pushing the line. Though I did see the Knock on Long coming out of the draft that he can get too aggressive with that third Down where Spicer schooled him up. But overall he looked Solid.

Defense as a Hole also looked good, Though here it is hard to tell because it is so vanilla. I hate trying to judge defenses in the preason.

Overall Solid play from your starters and very impressed with this team. Overall they are much better than your team last year. Hope you all continue to improve I miss the days of Bills 1st Fins 2nd in the division.

I really liked the highlighted part...:lol:

Thanks for the kudos, BFIP. I was equally impressed by the total team effort as well. Hopefully both our teams will be able to give New England a run for their money to make the AFC East the best division in football, despite the NY Jets...LOL

I disagree with a few things, but decent post nonetheless.

Nice post BillsfanIP, shows your maturity as a football fan to be able to say / analyze an opponent, no less, rather accurately.

Listen, at the end of the day, I just want one of us three to knock the Goddamn Pats off. Seriously, the bills got hot for a nice run last season, the fins are looking good, and the Jets are poised to make a run.

Heres to knocking those damn pats off! Good luck to your Bills BFIP, except of course when we go head to head.

appearenty you guys don't remember how marino and the phish would have good seasons but not make the playoffs or get beat because buffalo with jim kelly, t.thomas and that d would stop us.

i just hope we can win more than 1 game this year

Dont worry if you continue to build on what I watched today you can easily get to 5-6 win, and then with a little luck 8-8. All depends on how the young team handles the close ones, because with the power grind down game I think you will run you will be in a couple close ones.

Back
Top Bottom