Bills Fan Impressed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fan Impressed

Nice post. Im just glad Miamis not looking like the 1-15 team from a year ago. We're not gonna fight for the division or anything but im quite glad to see so much progress.

Also Henne and Ginn showing some positives is just awesome to see.

Nice post. Im just glad Miamis not looking like the 1-15 team from a year ago. We're not gonna fight for the division or anything but im quite glad to see so much progress.

Also Henne and Ginn showing some positives is just awesome to see.

I agree about Ginn and actually forgot to include him in my initial post, but at first look I saw alot more crisp and good routes from him. I always new he had speed but It is nice to see that he is perfecting the routes

appearenty you guys don't remember how marino and the phish would have good seasons but not make the playoffs or get beat because buffalo with jim kelly, t.thomas and that d would stop us.

I grew up in Buffalo territory, and I remember them all too well. My family is filled with Bills fans. But truthfully, those are the games I remember being the most fun. I used to love playing Buffalo because they were such a good team, and you always felt you were in it because of Marino, Clayton and Duper.

I really want Miami and Buffalo back at the top of the East again. Let's hope it starts this year!

I grew up in Buffalo territory, and I remember them all too well. My family is filled with Bills fans. But truthfully, those are the games I remember being the most fun. I used to love playing Buffalo because they were such a good team, and you always felt you were in it because of Marino, Clayton and Duper.

I really want Miami and Buffalo back at the top of the East again. Let's hope it starts this year!

Amen to that, I hated the Bills back then but the games were always top notch.

High Bilfaninpeace,

I managed to watch the bills game 2 nights ago and see that they had a strong game and seem to dominate there matchup with the Steelers in the 1st half, altho tho steelers come out against your seconds and 3rds and played up a bit, them Bills seemed to Gel well and seem to be a more competative team this year....

Just Like ourselves.

Great composure today with pennington and Ricky etc.

Glad this division is still anyones game. thats what makes the NFL a brilliant game. A Competative sport and also something thats up in the air.....and geat to watch.

Go Chad, Go Ricky, Go Ginn, Go Henne, Go Ronnie, Go Dee..... Go Fins!

;-)

Looking forward to seeing the fins play in 08

wahoooooo

I will start this off by saying it is only preseason, and it looked like Jax did not run a real pressure defense (Vanilla), most teams do, But either way I was impressed with the Fins today.

1. QBs - Pennington (I wont use his nickname today because I was impressed) showed why he is a very accurate passer. Looks like his arm is a little stronger had some more zip that I have not seen on him, But he does help your WRs with his smarts and accuracy. I will reserve judgement on him though for a bit until I see him under pressure, because in the past that is when his picks come. Henne also impressed me alot, you know what I got flashes of, Edwards last year, though a rookie has amazing pocket pressence and stands in the posket nice, I think you may have finally found the QB of the future.

2. RBs- Not so much with Ronnie, and gets another INJ (even if minor). But like I said all offseason to you all, it will take him all year IMO to start to come back to the form he was in early last year because of the Knee. He looks tenative to me and that is because of that Knee. And I thought I would never have to say this again but Ricky looks to be back and I hate it. I still remember the games he would tear us apart, heres to hoping the Bills revamped defense does not let him rip off big games.

3. OL - Looked very good against a very good front 7, but just like the Bills did with the Steelers I cannot say they are studs yet, because very little pressure schemes right now, But they did look good holding and pushing the line. Though I did see the Knock on Long coming out of the draft that he can get too aggressive with that third Down where Spicer schooled him up. But overall he looked Solid.

Defense as a Hole also looked good, Though here it is hard to tell because it is so vanilla. I hate trying to judge defenses in the preason.

Overall Solid play from your starters and very impressed with this team. Overall they are much better than your team last year. Hope you all continue to improve I miss the days of Bills 1st Fins 2nd in the division.

Can you be more of a kiss A.s.s?? THis is the AFC East, quit nut huggin.

Can you be more of a kiss A.s.s?? THis is the AFC East, quit nut huggin.

BFIP is just making unbiased notations from tonight's game and it would take a Jets fan to try to ruin the whole thread. Yes, the AFC East has rivalries that run deep but come on, it's just pre-season. Besides, the three other teams have the same objective to knock off the Pats, that's all that really counts at the moment. I appreciate Bills Fan's impartial view, even if he does root for the Bills. That's cool with me.

Back
Top Bottom