Bills fan on your Side | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fan on your Side

BillsFanInPeace

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
As hard as it is for me to say this.........

I am on your side on this one. This is something the "talking heads" should not even touch. I mean yes say the Fins are having a bad offseason (if you think they are) and why. But stop the piling on. You think they would ever do this to their Golden Teams "Steelers, Pats, Packers, Cowboys"

Heck more has come out MANY times about the Cowboys, and well they face non of this media backlash that you all are facing right now.

I have my thoughts on your offseason and do not think is has gone so well this year, not even close to Plan IMO but to start piling on an organization is sensless and should not happen by the "professional" sports Media.

There now that I said that, to realign the planets. GO Bills and I hope you all finish 2nd in the AFCE of course behind US

I would thank you for thanking him but they took the thanks away, thanks.

I am sure you guys are excited for the up coming season. Your D-line looks like it should be pretty good.

I am sure you guys are excited for the up coming season. Your D-line looks like it should be pretty good.

I am excited. And with the possibility of signing Anderson Tomorrow makes it even better.

Team still has some holes that I hope get addressed in the Draft. But hey I am a fan so I am always ready for the season.

I am still waiting for the season to roll around but not as hungry for it like i was before.

You're a Bills fan, yet you've been one of my favorite posters on this site.... How does this happen? lol

As hard as it is for me to say this.........

I am on your side on this one. This is something the "talking heads" should not even touch. I mean yes say the Fins are having a bad offseason (if you think they are) and why. But stop the piling on. You think they would ever do this to their Golden Teams "Steelers, Pats, Packers, Cowboys"

Heck more has come out MANY times about the Cowboys, and well they face non of this media backlash that you all are facing right now.

I have my thoughts on your offseason and do not think is has gone so well this year, not even close to Plan IMO but to start piling on an organization is sensless and should not happen by the "professional" sports Media.

There now that I said that, to realign the planets. GO Bills and I hope you all finish 2nd in the AFCE of course behind US

Thanks, bro. It's hard for me to say this, but I don't hate the Bills as much as I hate the Jets and Pats....

That's a compliment, right? :ponder:

Classy bro, thanks. I'll just say that no matter what happens to the Bills in the future, if you love your team, pray to the good lord above that Dave Wannschmuck never becomes your head coach. :p

Classy bro, thanks. I'll just say that no matter what happens to the Bills in the future, if you love your team, pray to the good lord above that Dave Wannschmuck never becomes your head coach. :p
That is for damn sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom