Bills Fan Take on the game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Fan Take on the game

BillsFan we let you have your say but to be honest on a Monday after an azz whipping it will not be in our main forum.

I guess his posts during the game yesterday don't count.
Different threads, different times. I was speaking to this thread in particular. Gameday's emotions are different, he had every opportunity to gloat and rub it in our face today and he did none of that here. He has my respect.

I made a promise I would post win or lose, like I always do, and did. I will pop out of here soon enough, have to head to the WFT board on Tuesday
go away gtfo GIF

This is a far more reasonable and levelheaded thread than many phins fans have posted. Didn't see anything obnoxious in his game thread post history either, maybe they were deleted or maybe some guys need to grow some thicker skin. It's football after all. Or don't click on his thread and stick to a safe space.

the bills like to rub it in our face.. up 28-0 they are still throwing 40 yard bombs.. yup, i know its miami's job to stop them but hopefully karma bites them and let's see if Josh Allen somehow gets knocked out.

This is a far more reasonable and levelheaded thread than many phins fans have posted. Didn't see anything obnoxious in his game thread post history either, maybe they were deleted or maybe some guys need to grow some thicker skin. It's football after all. Or don't click on his thread and stick to a safe space.
Or they just ban me, that seems to be how it works. Ooo well on to the Redskins

Watch This GIF by Apple TV

the bills like to rub it in our face.. up 28-0 they are still throwing 40 yard bombs.. yup, i know its miami's job to stop them but hopefully karma bites them and let's see if Josh Allen somehow gets knocked out.
Ever think that the Bills currently have problems with their passing game, and using all Game reps possible to try and rectify the problem?

I don't think the analysis posted was all bad. And I don't think the OP was trying to gloat- the Bills are pretty darn good and they looked it, but there were some miscues on their part also(thank god) or it could have been worse.
For me, whatever the score ended up being, the most disturbing thing was the loss/lack of focus- the KEY dropped passes(Looking at you, Parker, Wilson, Waddle) ....and that stupid penalty on Brandon Jones.
Never mind the oline- if guys are just plain below average starters, what do you expect? They're gonna get whipped. But players like Wilson, Waddle Parker, Grant, muffing punts, fumbling, dropping passes- it looked like the moment was just too big for them. The oline needs to be addressed by coaching and Gm to eventually be upgraded. But those dumb ass dumb mistakes....False starts. ....oh, and having to call a team time out right after an injury time out? SERIOUSLY??? This team just looked like a bunch of clowns yesterday. Loss of focus. These guys make millions of dollars, and you make those kinds of mistakes at the rate they made them yesterday? Sheesh. Heartless.

Different threads, different times. I was speaking to this thread in particular. Gameday's emotions are different, he had every opportunity to gloat and rub it in our face today and he did none of that here. He has my respect.

Ah, my misunderstanding then. Trolling is ok as long as the next day you come in and don't troll. I wasn't aware.

Back
Top Bottom