Bills fans already thinking playoffs and undefeated season. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans already thinking playoffs and undefeated season.

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Originally posted by frenchfrypizza
If TD keeps up the great work, there should be no reason why the Bills shouldn't have a perfect season next year. yes i know that is very unlikely, but it's nice to think about. playoffs for sure next year.

:rolleyes:

Sounds stupid doesn't it... Well if I'm not mistaken there were many Dolphins fans who were saying the same kind of thing last year after we got Ricky...

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
:rofl:13isgr81

Playoffs are NOT out of the question for us BTW.

I agree but undefeated season or 13-3 like some Bills fans are already thinking is a little too optimistic...

Even with the Jets giving up the goods like Mike Tyson's prison b!tch right now, the playoffs are STILL not out of the Question for ANY team in our division.

:rofl:13isgr81

every Bills fan should expect to win the division if you even get a semblance and a DL

Re: Great pic...39!

Originally posted by RHoffman
:cool:
thanks - he's my new hero - the Steinbrenner of football :D

at the same time, I have seen posts by Jets fans saying Price will not be missed, that Moulds has taken Reed and is turning into a better receiver than Price...

HA-HA-HA

I love how one guy says something stupid and it suddenly turns into ALL Bills fans.

Plain and simple, it will be tough for any team in our division to win 11 games.

Back
Top Bottom