Bills fans already thinking playoffs and undefeated season. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans already thinking playoffs and undefeated season.

With the Jets being dismembered by the Skins, I think one team might do it. Unless there are major replacements by the Jets , I would think the Bills and Fins should be favored to fight for top spot in the AFCE.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Sounds stupid doesn't it... Well if I'm not mistaken there were many Dolphins fans who were saying the same kind of thing last year after we got Ricky...

Damn dude, you friggin nailed it, exactly what I was thinking. Can't be more right than that.

You wouldn't be a fan if you didn't have high expectations after a big sign. People soon come to reality though and see that the AFCE is a tough division.

They just jinxed themselves!! Exactly what happened to us last season for us..

we were all talking about the best record in the NFL.. well, we all know how everything ended up.. :shakeno:

Originally posted by SkapePhin
They just jinxed themselves!! Exactly what happened to us last season for us..

we were all talking about the best record in the NFL.. well, we all know how everything ended up.. :shakeno:

How does one guys statement become "they"

I'm not so sure...

Originally posted by minus
I agree but undefeated season or 13-3 like some Bills fans are already thinking is a little too optimistic...

Given the improvements they've already made to the D and the fact that they're still $8 mil under the cap with plenty of space to find DL help, a 4 game improvement is not out of the question. Of course, we'll sweep the Fish again! :lol:

I am thinking 11-5 for the Bills, with them doing a lot better against the AFC East this year.

Originally posted by Bills Rule
I am thinking 11-5 for the Bills, with them doing a lot better against the AFC East this year.

Isn't it funny how we fans all seem to come up with the same # for our teams???

11-5...

We figure at 11-5 we're looking at a BYE week and homefield...

Truth be told, the East is gonna be a WAR ZONE, as usual...

:monkey: on YOU, if you're not from the AFC East... Pretenders...

We know Buffalo will lose twice to the Pats next year. BB's defense owns Drew Bledsoe.

Heck if every team watches the two tapes from the Pats and Bills games, Buffalo might go 0-16.

I sure hope someone is saving these comments by SOME Bills fans (notice I said some, not all) so that when they lose their first game and subsequent games after that we can laugh in their pimply faces. I would be really funny if for some reaosn they regressed back to two years ago, Talk about funny!

I would be surprised if any team from the AFC East gets a bye, because of the competition. It sucks to be in this division.

:monkey: Bills
:monkey: Patriots
:monkey: Jets

At least in this division there is no 'guarenteed winners' like there are in other divisions. Every team will have an equal shot and it will be a slugfest the entire season. I am looking forward to some real good hard fought games, and hopefully the Bills will have enough confidence to win those games.

I don't think confidence was our problem. Being outcoached at both sides of the ball was. Not having decent players on D was enough to give Gray the benifit of a doubt. Williams like Wanny will have this year to keep their jobs. IMO, GW's job will be extended . They have hired experienced coaches to help him succeeed.

Wanny will be gone and Norv Turner will take over. That's my Cleo prediction.

Originally posted by Samphin
I sure hope someone is saving these comments by SOME Bills fans (notice I said some, not all) so that when they lose their first game and subsequent games after that we can laugh in their pimply faces. I would be really funny if for some reaosn they regressed back to two years ago, Talk about funny!

Try 1 Bills fan! FrenchFry is known for making crazy statements.
He is just pumped right now. We are all excited about Takeo right now. You would be too if the Phins had signed him.

The only prediction I make is the Bills D will be much better than last season.

Back
Top Bottom